Loyalty Reward Talk

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I logged into my account, it just said that it was paid and "unfulfilled", so I guess I'll contact them tomorrow about it.
You definitely should contact them.  I put in an order on the 30th and my order was still "unfulfilled" status when I last checked on the morning of June 13th.  I wrote to them on the exact day and asked them when can I expect my  items to be shipped out and two hours later I got a reply and they said it does take 3 to 10 business days to ship out but they will check on the status for me from the shipping department.  Not even an hour later after that I got a shipping email and got my order YESTERDAY!   Holy moly lightning fast shipping!  But then again, I am in California and it looks like they ship out from Irvine, California.  But yea, contact them!!!  =)

I decided on the past box (March 2013) and an order of the 5 lip sugars for $10. If I like the lip sugars, I can have five and if not I can give them away.

Wheee so I just got an email from Starlooks saying I had a referral sign up.  I didn't realize they did this.  Is it a new thing?

Wheee so I just got an email from Starlooks saying I had a referral sign up.  I didn't realize they did this.  Is it a new thing?
They've done it for a while now.  You get a box or bag with 3 products in it.  It's just like getting your monthly box, but it's a grab bag.  Every one I've ever received has been awesome.  You also get a  box/bag for your birthday.  I love Starlooks.

I know they're re-vamping their birthday/referral/loyalty boxes for August though.  I don't know how it will work, but they said they'd send us all an email before it launches so we know how to work it.

@@trekkersangel Thank you for the info!  I realize now I worded my question super vaguely.  I knew about the program I just thought they didn't send out an email letting you know when you had a referral; I feel like I remember others mentioning they didn't know when they had referrals coming in.  Oh well! I'm super excited  :lol:

Let me know what they say! My birthday is in July too & I'm curious if we will get a birthday box or if we will be part of the new birthday point system! :)

By the time I subbd up, Starlooks was already making the new rewards program. But, because my birthday was also during the transition, I ended up with 500 points! The biggest rewards are 250, so I'm pretty excited about spending these points.

I am a little confused about how the rewards work. They're rather... nondescript. Like, does 50% off mean off one item or off my entire order? And, what the heck is up with the 3 month loyalty, birthday, and referral rewards? What does that mean?

If none of you ladies know, I'll just have to send an email to customer service.

By the time I subbd up, Starlooks was already making the new rewards program. But, because my birthday was also during the transition, I ended up with 500 points! The biggest rewards are 250, so I'm pretty excited about spending these points.

I am a little confused about how the rewards work. They're rather... nondescript. Like, does 50% off mean off one item or off my entire order? And, what the heck is up with the 3 month loyalty, birthday, and referral rewards? What does that mean?

If none of you ladies know, I'll just have to send an email to customer service.
Im wondering the same thing. I have been looking up info but didnt find anything.

I clicked on the $35 off $45 purchase-it gave a coupon code that I put in...I think that's the 3 mo reward? However, I didn't click on it until I was sure that I was going to use it, just in case!

I sent an email to customer service about this. I'll let you guys know the details of what the rewards actually are when I get a reply.
Not sure if you heard back from them, but I was trying to find the info as well (I couldn't remember what the birthday reward was and I really want to burn the points on some of the new 'starlines' stuff) and I found the original email with the new reward details.  It looks like the percentage off offers apply to all items in one order.  Here is a cut and paste of the whole shebang, hope this helps!:

Dear Loyal Starlooks Customers,
The wait is over - our new and improved points program is officially up and running! You have been earning 1 point per 1 dollar spent on all your Starlooks.com purchases! Now that the program has launched, it's time to take advantage of all your Starpoints have to offer.
 ​
Here are some of the redemption options available to you now:
 ​

(25) Starpoints = 5% off any 1 order
(50) Starpoints = 10% off any 1 order
(75)  Starpoints =  15% off any 1 order
(100)  Starpoints =  20% off any 1 order
(250)  Starpoints =  50% off any 1 order
ARE YOU A STARBOX SUBSCRIBER?

Great News! Your "Subscriber Exclusive" points

are now also available for redemption:

• 

Were you an active subscriber during the months of

June 2014 through August 2014?If so, (250

) Starpoints have been added to your Starlooks.com Rewards Account for your loyalty! Redeem them for: $35 off 1 order of $45 or more!
• Did you have a Birthday during the months of

August, September, or October 2014?

If so, (250) Starpoints have been added to your Starlooks.com Rewards Account for your birthday! Redeem them for: $12 off 1 order of $12 or more!

• Have you referred a friend to Starbox recently?
If so, (250) Starpoints have been added to your Starlooks.com Rewards Account! Redeem them for: 1 Free Lip Palette OR if you're an active subscriber, email us at [email protected] to get 1 FREE Starbox month!
**Important: "Starlooks.com Accounts" are not the same as "Starbox Accounts". Even if you are a Starbox subscriber, that does not mean you have a "Starlooks.com Account". You will only have an existing "Starlooks.com Account" if you have ever made an individual cosmetic purchase from Starlooks.com, or if you have ever filled out our email submission pop-up form when visiting Starlooks.com.
Don't have a Starlooks.com Account yet? No problem! Email us at [email protected] and we'll create one for you, or be sure to create an account when making your next purchase.
How do I redeem rewards?

First, you need to be signed in to your store account. Rewards can be redeemed through the Redeem Rewards Page which can be accessed through the Rewards Widget located at the bottom right of the online store.

How do I use my rewards?

Rewards are issued as coupon codes. Remember to apply the reward coupon code on the payment page during checkout (only one coupon code per order).

The new system confused the heck out of me. I had to email them to sign up, plus email them back about all of the things that may have been in 'limbo'. I have 2 referrals that aren't showing up anywhere, and I'm missing my 3 month reward and birthday points. Are they usually good about crediting your account once you create one, or am I SOL?

Back