Lucky April magazine issue

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In case you haven't seen this yet, there is an online issue available. So if you are interested, check it out, it's pretty good! And free!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

http://viewlg.luckymag-digital.com/lucky/200504/

Kool Destiny! I like this mag... except they just sent me a bill for Lucky out of nowhere (I guess b/c I signed up for an online sweepstakes they were having & maybe because I subscribe to Glamour - who is also by same publisher) they luckily gave me a free issue and cancelled the not-ordered subscription... but that was a little crazy! lol "Ok.. heres a bill for a magazine you never subscribed to!"
icon_rolleyes.gif

I love Lucky magazine. I just wish that some of the stuff wasn't so freaking expensive.

Originally Posted by Mariposa I love Lucky magazine. I just wish that some of the stuff wasn't so freaking expensive. I thought it was supposed to be a shopping mag for "real" things... like (not exact names seen on people with unlimited bank accounts) ???
redface.gif
Guess not!

Thanks destiny! Despite subscribing, I still haven't rec'd my April issue yet. In fact, I just got March last week.
confused.gif

Latest posts

Back