Lucky Magazine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you think of this magazine? I have to say that this is a new favorite mag of mine. I find it motivates me more than some of fitness magazines do. I want to fit into all those great clothes. Some of them are WAAAAYYYYY!!!! out of my price range, but usually there is a lot of affordable options in there as well. It is just a fun mag.

I have not read the Lucky mag more than once ... so I can't remember it too well. I think I'll have to check it out again. I don't get motivated fitness-wise since NOTHING in this world feels better than eating ice cream on the couch... ok almost nothing. Seriously, I walk a few times a week and that's it. BUT... I am highly intereested in the fashion and girlie part of the mag.

---TANGENT WARNING: YOU ARE NOW ENTERING THE TANGENT ZONE---

That reminds me .... one night I was sitting by the bank in my car under a street light. I was checking out a Glamour mag (heh) as I waited for the ATM. This bum comes along. He asks me to roll down my window and I am scared of him so I pretend not to notice or hear. Then he knocks louder and my heart is pounding. I stupidly rolled down the window about 1/2 an inch and he said, "whatcha got there?" I said, "oh just a girlie magazine." That was the WRONG answer. Apparently he thought by "girly magazine" that I was reading Hustler or Playboy or something. He asked if he could buy it. I said no because I'm not done reading up on the latest fashions. That really threw him for a loop.

MAJOR TANGENT ZONE NOW CLEARED. YOU MAY PROCEED WITH LIFE .

mutbanner18.gif

I love that magazine! Your right about the clothes being way out of range but I love looking at all the hot trends with clothes, makeup etc... If you like Lucky you's also like InStyle too. Check it out. Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk What do you think of this magazine? I have to say that this is a new favorite mag of mine. I find it motivates me more than some of fitness magazines do. I want to fit into all those great clothes. Some of them are WAAAAYYYYY!!!! out of my price range, but usually there is a lot of affordable options in there as well. It is just a fun mag.

I really like Lucky, sometimes they clothes are out of range but you still get some good ideas. I also love the stickys that come so you can flag all the stuff that you like.

Originally Posted by shoediva I really like Lucky, sometimes they clothes are out of range but you still get some good ideas. I also love the stickys that come so you can flag all the stuff that you like. I betcha that guy who invented those stickys is rich.

I love lucky magazine. One day I just got a free issue in the mail and was really excited because I'm a big magazine fiend. I was especially excited because I had never heard of or read the Lucky magazine before. I'm going to be majoring in fashion design/merchandising at the University of the Incarnate Word next fall, and am always looking for fashion magazines. I went to the lucky magazine website and got a one year's subscription to both Allure and Lucky for $20. I am so excited. In just a few years I'm going to be one of the famous designers listed in this magazine. LOL.

Love it, have it since the first issue. great stuff and you can get lots of ideas from it.

I love Lucky Magazine. The prices of stuff is high but I usually just get ideas of what is out there and find it at a cheaper price.

Latest posts

Back