Lumene Makeup Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My mom brought me some Lumene makeup from Finland. I just picked the colors online from Lumene's website and it worked out great. I love the Happy Reds lipsticks. They are so moisturizing and have good pigmentation. They come all sealed up so you know nobody has tried them before. These are the items that I got - Happy Reds lipsticks: Color 600 Time To Say Goodbye and 406 May I ask - Super Lipgloss in 15 No one Like You. - Visual Shine Lip Glow 109 Music in the Air - Visual Shine Eye Glow 5 Silent Love I haven't tried all the makeup yet but I'll post some reviews as soon as I do.

Hey Reija..Did you know they're selling Lumene here in the states now?I just saw it at my CVS(not sure if CVS is in Calif)Didn't get a chance to really look at it though..Let me know what you think

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) My mom brought me some Lumene makeup from Finland. I just picked the colors online from Lumene's website and it worked out great. I love the Happy Reds lipsticks. They are so moisturizing and have good pigmentation. They come all sealed up so you know nobody has tried them before. These are the items that I got - Happy Reds lipsticks: Color 600 Time To Say Goodbye and 406 May I ask - Super Lipgloss in 15 No one Like You. - Visual Shine Lip Glow 109 Music in the Air - Visual Shine Eye Glow 5 Silent Love I haven't tried all the makeup yet but I'll post some reviews as soon as I do.

Thanks for the info! I've ordered some Lumene skin care from CVS.com. I have the vitamin C cream and Hydra Drops day cream. I've also used the Milky Touch cleanser and a toner and my skin loves the lumene products. No breakouts and no irritation. The only products from the line that didn't work for my skin was Matt Touch Cleansing Gel and Toner even though my skin is combo. I think the Matt touch line was too drying for my skin.

Latest posts

Back