Luna B&B

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
have you guys ever ordered from luna? i got a sample shea and silk luxury soap in 'so sweet it is.' and it was amazing. i just had to have more. it really was moisturizing.

the site describes the scent as pink cotton candy and vanilla. i loathe cotton candy scents, and never would have picked this on my own. i think it smells like vanilla caramel spice. that doesnt even do it justice, because its so much more complex than that.

i havent tried any of their other products, and i thought about getting one in so sweet it is and trying another (i had to keep my order small) but im iffy on things i cant try before i buy because etailer scents are so hit and miss.

http://lunableu.com/

hmmm... never heard of it. E-Tailer??
icon_wink.gif

yep. theyre one of the lesser known ones. i had only seen them mentioned a few times.....somewhere else. you know. lol. then again, im not one of the "lotion guzzlers." lol.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse yep. theyre one of the lesser known ones. i had only seen them mentioned a few times.....somewhere else. you know. lol. then again, im not one of the "lotion guzzlers." lol. I'm loving all this slang LOL It's all new to me - being I've hardly gone to that "other place"~~~ Too funny~
icon_cheesygrin.gif

ohhh, lotion guzzlers is a derogatory term used for the nutty B&B boarders who cant stop ordering. lol. its not said to their faces.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse ohhh, lotion guzzlers is a derogatory term used for the nutty B&B boarders who cant stop ordering. lol. its not said to their faces. LOLOL I guess I could've gone that route too at one time! LOL I was always on the hunt for something better... so I had half empty stuff all over! I've learned though!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back