Lush shops

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to Lush yesterday and spent a fortune. I got 2 soaps , one called Karma and the other called Honey i washed the kids. The bathroom and entire upstairs smells soo yummy and i also got 4 bath bombs but the seaweed one blocked the drain up. Do you have a Lush shop ?

i *love* lush. too bad for me, because the closest shop is about 12 hours away. i have to order online or swap. i just recently tried HIWTK, and it smells so good! its really plain compared to most of their soaps. i really like the apricot scent. im sure its not supposed to be apricot, but thats what i smell! i also love karma soap. its much easier to handle than the karma fragrance, which i found to be overpowering. i havent tried most of the newest stuff, and i havent ordered in what feels like forever. ive used a good portion of the soaps and bath bombs...well, until they added all the new ones!

I LOVE LUSH sooooooo much
biggrin.gif
! I'm not too keen on Honey I washed the Kids because it smells more like caramel than honey to me, but i still use it if i'm in a 'sweet' mood. I'm going on a massive lush spending spree soon because my stash is looking less impressive than it did. Lets hope i don't go completely crazy like last time when i spent £40 in one go
icon_redface.gif

Its very addictive stuff, i think HISTK smells more like peaches and nestles cream than honey. I would love to work in one of those shops
wink.gif

I LOVE Lush! They're just opening shops here in the USA, finally! The closest one to me is about 2 hours away so I usually try to swap or buy online for them. I've tried HIWTK, it is nice! I love the Karma range and have the Karma perfume on the way but, now I'm nervous because Halo just said its overpowering
eek.gif
We'll see. I also love the bath melts and soaps. Its such a great line.

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk I went to Lush yesterday and spent a fortune. I got 2 soaps , one called Karma and the other called Honey i washed the kids. The bathroom and entire upstairs smells soo yummy and i also got 4 bath bombs but the seaweed one blocked the drain up.Do you have a Lush shop ?

I just bought a bottle of Poison by Dior but i wont wear it until its cold lol. Karma is great and im a hippy at heart so it goes well with the kind of gal i am lol. Its ok after its settled on you. The whole house smells of karma now so i might have to meditate today as the kids are back at school and i need some peace .

Oh wow! Those soaps sound so yummy! Halo's been so positive about Lush and now you're adding to my curiosity. Sounds like something I need to try out!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk I went to Lush yesterday and spent a fortune. I got 2 soaps , one called Karma and the other called Honey i washed the kids. The bathroom and entire upstairs smells soo yummy and i also got 4 bath bombs but the seaweed one blocked the drain up.Do you have a Lush shop ?

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk Nestle cream is like condensed milk in a can and we use it to pour on peaches etc
smile.gif
aha. thanks for lmk.
smile.gif

kitty, well convert you yet! lush is my absolute fave B&B company. id rather have their stuff than anything else.

thank you donna! im not in the position to pay for a CP right now, but is there anything on my list that youd like in exchange for a CP?
smile.gif

Well i am really after a bottle of Maja scent. Its not available in the uk and i think its sold in the usa. I got some in Spain but ran out. If you could get me a small bottle i will swap anything you are looking for, just let me know if i can get you anything you want from Europe thats hard to find in the states.

They've just brought out two new products: Flying Fox which is a honey and jasmine shower gel (it's absolutely divine!) and Chocolate Whipstick which is a chocolate lip balm with REAL CHOCOLATE in it! Can't wait to get me some of that!

Hi there, i've never heard of lush, do they have any online link?

Thanks

Mrsmac

smile.gif

yep they sure do! www.lush.com and click on the country your in. enjoy yourself but do not blame me if you find something you liek and end up spending a fortune!

I think Lush products are lovely too. They are so totally natural. You can oder them online now and get brilliant discounts.

I've never heard of them but I see they have a shop in Orlando, don't know when I will get down that way but maybe I'll order from their website, looks like a good place to Christmas shop for my girls, and uh, think I just might need to check out that Amazonian Massage Bar
icon_wink.gif

Thanks for the info, and the link, looks good so far...and I won't blame you if i shop too hard.

Sonja

Originally Posted by starnight yep they sure do! www.lush.com and click on the country your in. enjoy yourself but do not blame me if you find something you liek and end up spending a fortune!

Latest posts

Back