Quantcast

Luxuryfashion.com not working??

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else is on luxuryfashion.com and whether you can get on their site? Everytime I tried to go on there today, it said I was forbidden or something. I don't know if the site is down, or if they've banned me. I've never been banned so I don't know what happens when you are. I don't know why I would be banned since I'm not mean or anything and don't post anything offensive...??

Reaction score
I just tried to get on the site. I haven't been there on this computer so maybe the site is just down or something.

Weird though.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I was wondering if anyone else is on luxuryfashion.com and whether you can get on their site? Everytime I tried to go on there today, it said I was forbidden or something. I don't know if the site is down, or if they've banned me. I've never been banned so I don't know what happens when you are. I don't know why I would be banned since I'm not mean or anything and don't post anything offensive...??

Reaction score
Looks like it's down. oh man

Originally Posted by lizzyb831

I was wondering if anyone else is on luxuryfashion.com and whether you can get on their site? Everytime I tried to go on there today, it said I was forbidden or something. I don't know if the site is down, or if they've banned me. I've never been banned so I don't know what happens when you are. I don't know why I would be banned since I'm not mean or anything and don't post anything offensive...??

Reaction score
It must be down. I haven't been able to log on for two days.

Reaction score
Just tried a minute ago & it looks like they're back up & running. It's been a few weeks since I last logged on, but it suppose it was site maintenance.

Latest posts