LV - agree or disagree?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you think of the following LV bags? Are they hideous or what?

lv116.jpg

is....mg=brownpt3.jpg

10508363-L.jpg

I don't like any of those. I'm not an LV bag person either, but I have seen a couple I was contemplating on buying. The only reason I haven't is because basically everywhere you look, everyone has one.

The first one I think is ok and the second one I wish they made without the ruffle.

yeah, i don't like those.

i like the more simple and classic stuff like the epi line. i like the suhali line also but that is $$$$$$!!

I like LV, but not those styles. Were you looking for something unique, collectible, or off-beat?

Originally Posted by Marisol What do you think of the following LV bags? Are they hideous or what?
lv116.jpg

is....mg=brownpt3.jpg

10508363-L.jpg

Ok know im scared to admit i have the first one,I like it
icon_redface.gif
it dresses me up when im in jeans.Anyways id love it if it was puple and polka dotted,my husband picked it for me,and beleave me from him to do that its alot:icon_love

Originally Posted by charms23

I like the first one a lot - it's so cute! But the second one looks so tacky with those colorful things in the front.

Is it 3K?

The first one I like a lot. The second one I dont like. I am a lv fan. I like monogram canvas, monogram multicoloure canvas, epi line, damier canvas.

OMG $3,000 For a Handbag....what a scary face...LV no way don't need it....but as of liking i don't like the 2nd one...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I saw at Guess knockoff of the denim one at Macy's...I think I liked the Guess better!

The first one is tolerable... the rest of the LV lines, I personally don't like them. I think they're just ugly.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 The first one is tolerable... the rest of the LV lines, I personally don't like them. I think they're just ugly.
icon_redface.gif
Hey there ar some lv lovers here
icon_cry.gif
biggrin.gif

me too! I like the classic monogram canvas-line. hope it will never go out of style since I managed to buy one too.

and the collections with the cherries and flowers and those comic figures on the monogram canvas were very cute too!

EXACTLY what I was thinking!

Originally Posted by Marisol I guess for me LV and denim dont go together.

Originally Posted by Arielle me too! I like the classic monogram canvas-line. hope it will never go out of style since I managed to buy one too.
and the collections with the cherries and flowers and those comic figures on the monogram canvas were very cute too!

the classic monogram canvas will never go out of style.Im saving all of mine for my daughter,then they will be vintage and even hotter.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back