M.j. Guilty Or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you guys think is going to happen to micheal jackson?

I really am torn,sometimes i feel like he is a lost soul and that his family(father)destroyed him.But then you hear these stories about jesus juice and all the other horrible things and i think he's a monster.What do you guys think?

Guilty! Why would you put your self in that position after being accused in 1993. However, as a parent, why would you allow your child to be in that position as well? They all have problems!

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Guilty! Why would you put your self in that position after being accused in 1993. However, as a parent, why would you allow your child to be in that position as well? They all have problems!
Oh i definetly agree that the parents are to blame as well as micheal's stupidity.

But his friends all say that he is just a boy in a mans body.Well i never met a boy who would be clever enough to put alcohol in a soda can,teen yes boy no.

Absolutely, I totally agree w/Gina here.....

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Guilty! Why would you put your self in that position after being accused in 1993. However, as a parent, why would you allow your child to be in that position as well? They all have problems!

I guess really everyone is going to suffer either way!!Its so sad
icon_neutral.gif

same as you guys. he's guilty. but the parents have problems too if they're going to allow their children to be in those situations.

I cannot imagine Mj in jail, the verdict is going to blow everyones mind either way!

Can you imagine what he will look like in jail.I dont think they will let him wear makeup,so he is gonna look so wierd(if thats more possible)

I disagree, i think hes not guilty for a number of reasons. Im not saying hes not strange, or makes really stupid decisions, or doesnt have mental issues, i just dont think hes ever actually molested kids. Who knows, but i feel for the dude, seems to me he surrounded himself (and from what i heard) with people that were all out to get him, and trusted all the wronge people. Like i said though - hes still got soooooooo many issues either way.

I honestly don't know what to think! He might be guilty because he has done this before. Or this might be just a whole lie just so the accuser can have a lot money out of this whole ordeal.

He's just a weirdo... between his face, his bizarre behavior and habits and the whole "I'm a boy" Pinocchio dilusion - he is just NUTS!
icon_eek.gif

I don´t know what to think-I´m kinda in between guilty and not guilty.

but I think it´s very possible that some of the kid´s parents only want to make money.

I think everything is still possible in MJ´s case. lets see how it turns out

Originally Posted by KMEFH I disagree, i think hes not guilty for a number of reasons. Im not saying hes not strange, or makes really stupid decisions, or doesnt have mental issues, i just dont think hes ever actually molested kids. Who knows, but i feel for the dude, seems to me he surrounded himself (and from what i heard) with people that were all out to get him, and trusted all the wronge people. Like i said though - hes still got soooooooo many issues either way. I totally agree with KMEFH.IMO Guilty of molesting kids - NO.

Being Weird YES

I am on the fence too. Part of me feels like he is being crucified and the other part feels like something may have happened. Tom Sneddon the prosecutor seems like this trial is his life's journey..apparently he is retiring after this. What if it is a hung jury? I certainly cannot picture Michael in jail. Guilty of being bizarre-yes but guilty for everything else-I'm not quite so sure....

I can't decide whether or not he's guilty either, in my opinion, but one thing I believe is, I think he's not going to go to jail.

If OJ Simpson can get away with murder, MJ can get out of this one.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by KMEFH I disagree, i think hes not guilty for a number of reasons. Im not saying hes not strange, or makes really stupid decisions, or doesnt have mental issues, i just dont think hes ever actually molested kids. Who knows, but i feel for the dude, seems to me he surrounded himself (and from what i heard) with people that were all out to get him, and trusted all the wronge people. Like i said though - hes still got soooooooo many issues either way. ITA - Micheal is just weird, but being weird doesn't make you a child molester. He's got lots of problems, there's no denying that. It's just all so fishy - the kid changing his story, etc. Seems to me like someone's just after some money and fame, but let me tell you - I wouldn't want to be known as the kid that MJ "molested."

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I cannot imagine Mj in jail, the verdict is going to blow everyones mind either way! I think if MJ goes to jail,they'll kill him in there.

On court tv ,they said they already have a cell waiting for him that is away from the other prisoners.I dont think they would kill him,but the jail thinks he might try suicide,so they said they will check his cell every five min.

Latest posts

Back