MAC 180 dupe?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just came to know about this brush and unfortunately its been discontinued 
icon_evil.gif
 I looked on Ebay, Amazon and CCO but no one has it. I have looked at tons of videos on YouTube and everyone claims that this is the perfect foundation brush. I would love to try it out...so does anyone know good dupes of this brush? I already have the Sigma F82 but I don't like it so much...

Are you using it for "stippling" your foundation on? I use one from MakeUpGeek and I LOVES it, works beautifully. I linked it right to the brush I am talking about...Hope this helps! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The M•A•C 180 buffer brush can be duped with any flat top kabuki brush. Coastal Scents has one called the Bionic Flat Top Buffer for $13.95 on their site. A short kabuki style one called Bionic Wide Buffer is currently sold out and costs $14.95. They have a few others you might want to look into.

​
Sigma has a couple as well, one is called Hollywood Glamour Flat Top Retractable Kabuki - Purple on sale for $19, usually it's $25. The other is their Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki - F80 for $16.

Thanks a lot!! I have already looked at Coastal Scents and they said that they did not have a restock date as of right now 
sadno.gif
 So I guess I'll have to go with Sigma...

Oh shoot i saw a budget version of that a few weeks ago, but I don't recall the name or where.

Back