• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MAC Blue pigment

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow! this is the first time I've ever been ignored on MuT.
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_confused.gif
Oh well, I guess it happens.
redface.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU One more time...

You aren't being ignored. I would swap with you, I just dont have anything else to give up! :)

Thank you Marisol for responding.
icon_biggrin.gif
But I wasnt trying to swap it, I was trying to give it away since last nite. Luckily, someone just took it. I found out last nite that I had a full jar and two samples, so I wanted to get rid of some of it.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol You aren't being ignored. I would swap with you, I just dont have anything else to give up! :)

ooooohhhhhhh.... I thought you want it to swap it. My bad!
icon_redface.gif

:: Note to self - next time reply to Tracey's posts::

LOL!!

Originally Posted by Marisol ooooohhhhhhh.... I thought you want it to swap it. My bad!
icon_redface.gif

:: Note to self - next time reply to Tracey's posts::

I guess the hint didn't work ? LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif
Oh well, glad someone finally found it a home!
wink.gif

It didnt work AT ALL!!! Next time I'll have to word it a bit differently!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I guess the hint didn't work ? LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif
Oh well, glad someone finally found it a home!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I know.. I am dense. Blame it on the cold medicine. In her other thread I didn't realize it was a hint either... lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Noooo, I did a lousy job of throwing a hint! I just wanted to be sure that the pigment would go to a home and be loved, so that made me be a bit too cryptic. I'll do better next time!!
redface.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I am such a durfwad!

It'sway Okway Aceytray. Extnay imetay, Iway illway akemay

uresay atthay Iway on'tday ixmay ymay Yquilnay ithqay ymay

appyhay illspay osay atthay Iway ancay understandway atwhay

eoplepay ostpay. Ow'shay ethay ewnay objay oinggay?

Got it?

What's that???? pig latin? I can only make out about a fourth of what you said
redface.gif
Huh?
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol It'sway Okway Aceytray. Extnay imetay, Iway illway akemay uresay atthay Iway on'tday ixmay ymay Yquilnay ithqay ymay

appyhay illspay osay atthay Iway ancay understandway atwhay

eoplepay ostpay. Ow'shay ethay ewnay objay oinggay?

Got it?

It sure is pig latin. I said:

Its ok Tracey. Next time I will make sure that I don't mix my Nyquil with my happy pills so that I can understand what people post. How's the new job going?

I was joking about the happy pills.
tongue.gif

ooohhhhh! yeah those happy pills will get you everytime!!! LOL!!

Thanks for asking about the job. for the most part it is going well, but it is hard making the transition from a law environment to a corporate environment (at least after being in a law firm for 9 years). I often find myself trying to determine how I am going to bill my time. Then I realize that I dont have to live that way anymore!
icon_redface.gif
Its coming along though. Eventually, I'm really gonna love it there.

Originally Posted by Marisol It sure is pig latin. I said:
Its ok Tracey. Next time I will make sure that I don't mix my Nyquil with my happy pills so that I can understand what people post. How's the new job going?

I was joking about the happy pills.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Its coming along though. Eventually, I'm really gonna love it there. That's great!! I'm sure everything will fall into place
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back