Mac brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't personally used any Sonia Kashuk brushes but I hear RAVE reviews.

Originally Posted by Scarlette Yes, there is one by Sonia Kashuk.. her brushes were voted in a magazine as being the best drugstore brushes :
See the review here: SONIA K. TAPERED BRUSH REVIEW

OMG thank you!! your a life saver!!! I never thought to see if SK made one. thanks so much!! it means so much 2 me!

Scarlette beat me to it, but I was going to tell you about that brush, Danielle. I have one, and I love mine!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette Yes, there is one by Sonia Kashuk.. her brushes were voted in a magazine as being the best drugstore brushes :

I use her brushes! They are so good when you are on a budget. I love them.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki I use her brushes! They are so good when you are on a budget. I love them.
icon_smile.gif
There are quite a bit in that line too - I'm going to have to take a peek next time I'm at Target
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thank you thank you! i cant thank you enought! i got it today and works like a charm! and it was cheap! 3.99!!

No , prob, darling! I am unemployed, so you KNOW I have an eye for bargains these days. I used to splurge with my Macy's discount, but now I find myself at Target shopping for makeup. Also, something interesting! I don't know how many of you have a BIG LOTS store around, but they had Ultima II lipstick there for 2 dollars. For those that aren't sure what BIG LOTS is, it's a discount store that usually carries overstock items from Kmart and possibly other stores like that. How the heck did Ultima II get in there? hahaha. weird! Anyway, I made a BIG LOTS purchase the other day:

Almay One coat mascara TWO pack in black for $2.99

Physician's Formula loose powder shadows (opal iridescent shadows) for 99 cents

Rimmell foundation powder $2.99

geez, so cheap.. there was more, but I forgot what everything else was!!!

Originally Posted by Scarlette No , prob, darling! I am unemployed, so you KNOW I have an eye for bargains these days. I used to splurge with my Macy's discount, but now I find myself at Target shopping for makeup. Also, something interesting! I don't know how many of you have a BIG LOTS store around, but they had Ultima II lipstick there for 2 dollars. For those that aren't sure what BIG LOTS is, it's a discount store that usually carries overstock items from Kmart and possibly other stores like that. How the heck did Ultima II get in there? hahaha. weird! Anyway, I made a BIG LOTS purchase the other day:

yes, we have big lots here. We got it a year ago. when I used to live in IL I used to go there all the time!! good deals

Originally Posted by Scarlette No , prob, darling! I am unemployed, so you KNOW I have an eye for bargains these days. I used to splurge with my Macy's discount, but now I find myself at Target shopping for makeup. Also, something interesting! I don't know how many of you have a BIG LOTS store around, but they had Ultima II lipstick there for 2 dollars. For those that aren't sure what BIG LOTS is, it's a discount store that usually carries overstock items from Kmart and possibly other stores like that. How the heck did Ultima II get in there? hahaha. weird! Anyway, I made a BIG LOTS purchase the other day:

Another good bargain buy is Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation. A lot of pro makeup artists have begun to use this foundation through their airbrushes, for beautiful, long lasting coverage. At Target, a bottle is about $8 (but forget the airbrush, fingers or sponges will do just fine
smile.gif
).

Latest posts

Back