MAC C-Squeeze Collection + pic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
This is the C-Squeeze display pic that I found on another site.

It comes out in July.

Eye Shadows:

Bronze- Golden brown with golden bronze shimmer (Frost)

Orange Tangent - Light yellow/orange with gold pearl (Frost)

Sunplosion - reddish orange with pearl (veluxe pearl, LE)

LipGlass:

Pink Grapefruit - Deep firey orange with golden shimmer (LE)

Ola Mango!- Light Orange with high level gold shimmer (LE)

Lipsticks:

Vibrant O - frosted bright orange (Frost, LE)

Meltdown - Bright golden orange with golden shimmer (Frost)

Fetish - Intense brown with copper shimmer (Frost)

It also comes with an new perfume.

I think I might try one of the shadows or lipglasses. I´m not sure if it´s a good idea for me to wear orange, but I´ll just have the MA put it on me and then I´ll decide

Originally Posted by Charmaine Eh...orange is not a color I like so I think I'm gonna pass on this collection. Ditto.. no lemmings for me here!

I thought orange was a color we tried to AVOID? ya know, orange self tanner etc? They can keep this one, i think.

I'm not big on orange either... on my face or on my body... lol I guess I'll check it out IRL - but I don't see anything jumping out at me. How are MAC perfumes?? are they any good? I've seen them before, just never smelled them.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'm not big on orange either... on my face or on my body... lol I guess I'll check it out IRL - but I don't see anything jumping out at me. How are MAC perfumes?? are they any good? I've seen them before, just never smelled them.
icon_wink.gif
I've seen CSqueeze IRL and the colors are gorgeous!! They are unique -- very different from the other oranges that are permanent to the line (like Rule, Paradisco etc).
I would have a MA do a demo on you at the store, so you can see. If you don't normally wear orange, I'd pair Orange Tangent or Sunsplosion with a brown shadow (Bronze, Mulch, Espresso, Saddle etc) in the crease or more red based colors (like Coppering, Sushi Flower or Mythology).

As for MAC fragrances, I don't care for them, but then again, I'm VERY picky about scents. CSqueeze is a true orange citrus scent. The best of MAC Creations, IMHO, is Turquatic.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I've seen CSqueeze IRL and the colors are gorgeous!! They are unique -- very different from the other oranges that are permanent to the line (like Rule, Paradisco etc).
I would have a MA do a demo on you at the store, so you can see. If you don't normally wear orange, I'd pair Orange Tangent or Sunsplosion with a brown shadow (Bronze, Mulch, Espresso, Saddle etc) in the crease or more red based colors (like Coppering, Sushi Flower or Mythology).

As for MAC fragrances, I don't care for them, but then again, I'm VERY picky about scents. CSqueeze is a true orange citrus scent. The best of MAC Creations, IMHO, is Turquatic.

You had to say that, didn't you Joy!!!!
icon_twisted.gif
My wallet was perfectly content thinking these were crappy colors!!!! lol
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You had to say that, didn't you Joy!!!!
icon_twisted.gif
My wallet was perfectly content thinking these were crappy colors!!!! lol
biggrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Something to accent your collection of brown shadows Janelle!
wink.gif

I'm excited to get these colors, especially cuz Sunplosion is a Veluxe Pearl (woohoo!).

Avoid orange? No.. I LOVE orange. There was a point in my life where I had become an orange.. orange hair, lips, shadow, I really enjoyed that phase and I think I may go back to that this summer. =)

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I'm excited to get these colors, especially cuz Sunplosion is a Veluxe Pearl (woohoo!). The e/s finish is one of the reasons why I want it! I love veluxe pearl finishes. I think I am going to try to get all of the veluxe pearl e/s.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Something to accent your collection of brown shadows Janelle!
wink.gif

I'm excited to get these colors, especially cuz Sunplosion is a Veluxe Pearl (woohoo!).

You're really twisting my arm there dear!! lol
wink.gif
When are these coming out?? July date known yet?

For me, the eyeshadows look similar to the D'Bohemia Collection-Bagatelle, D'Bohemia, and Rummy. Maybe different in texture, but colors appear similar. Will pass on the eyeshadows.

Bronze eye shadow is in the permanent collection, so worries about having to get that fast. They might sell out since it is in the collection and they're going to push to sell it.

Originally Posted by Mac@40 For me, the eyeshadows look similar to the D'Bohemia Collection-Bagatelle, D'Bohemia, and Rummy. Maybe different in texture, but colors appear similar. Will pass on the eyeshadows. The picture doesn't do the colors justice at all! In real life, if you lined them up next to D'Bohemia, they aren't similiar at all. The oranges are nice & vivid (versus Bagatelle which is a muted gold & D'Bohemia which has a lot of frost).
I just love the new shadows, so since I've actually seen & swatched them, I feel compelled to share the love!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I just love the new shadows, so since I've actually seen & swatched them, I feel compelled to share the love!
wink.gif
Thanks for the love
wink.gif
:icon_love

Latest posts

Back