MAC C-Thru lipglass, is there a lipstick version?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
<TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width="95%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>I'm looking for a lippie that will keep my lips a pale/nude color. I loved C-Thru but hated the stickiness & swapped it. Any suggestions? It will be my first MAC l/s (probably my 1st l/s at all!) and i dont know what to choose.

Would only like MAC suggestions coz i should have enough B2M's to get a free lippie soon!

Thanks girlies
smile.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by laura127 <TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width="95%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>I'm looking for a lippie that will keep my lips a pale/nude color. I loved C-Thru but hated the stickiness & swapped it. Any suggestions? It will be my first MAC l/s (probably my 1st l/s at all!) and i dont know what to choose.
Would only like MAC suggestions coz i should have enough B2M's to get a free lippie soon!

Thanks girlies
smile.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You might wanna check out the new Viva Glam V..Didn't show up at all on me but I've heard everyone else rave about it

Nice suggestion Ali, considering i cant use my B2M's to get that!! Just kidding with you! I was thinking of trying it alright but i think i need a lighter lippie than that

Originally Posted by laura127 Nice suggestion Ali, considering i cant use my B2M's to get that!! Just kidding with you! I was thinking of trying it alright but i think i need a lighter lippie than that I knew that..just wanted to throw it at you anyway
wink.gif
Check out the new shades from Salsabelle..Nada and Chica Boom these may be what you're looking for(and you CAN use your B2MAC)

Originally Posted by allisong I knew that..just wanted to throw it at you anyway
wink.gif
Check out the new shades from Salsabelle..Nada and Chica Boom these may be what you're looking for(and you CAN use your B2MAC) Oh i know you were! I'll check out the other 2 when salsabelle arrives in Ireland (hopefully by july

I can't do sticky, either. My husband won't kiss me when I do, and when he has, it's all a mess.
icon_redface.gif
Besides, I don't mind reapplying. I guess that's why the only sticky gloss I sometimes use are Lancome's Juicy Tubes. I prefer glosses and lippies that aren't sticky. If I was single, I might not mind, but it's hard to get away with when you're married.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back