MAC coloring sticks? for 10$

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Charmaine I believe those are MAC Pro Paint Sticks. They were pretty cheap too at the CCO when I stopped by there. Aha! I wish i knew what CCO in NJ carried MAC. there are a few CCO, but i am not sure.

they're from way back when and i bought one last summer in the pink shade and it was like putting oil on your face! gross!

Originally Posted by Marisol Call them up! You never know... Hey marisol?Which CCO do you buy MAC from? I am searching on an outlet locator site.. I see alot of Estee Lauder.. but they wouldnt carry MAC would they? I know EL owns alot of MU companies.

Originally Posted by Jennifer they're from way back when and i bought one last summer in the pink shade and it was like putting oil on your face! gross! That.. would be a great reason why so cheeap-cheeeap-cheeap!

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hey marisol?Which CCO do you buy MAC from? I am searching on an outlet locator site.. I see alot of Estee Lauder.. but they wouldnt carry MAC would they? I know EL owns alot of MU companies.

They are in some outlets and they all sell Estee Lauder products. MAC is actually part of Estee Lauder as is Clinique and Stila to name a few. I would suggest you call the store and see if they carry MAC. I think that in the website (if you are looking at www.outletbound.com) the name of the store is Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder.
HTH!

Originally Posted by Marisol They are in some outlets and they all sell Estee Lauder products. MAC is actually part of Estee Lauder as is Clinique and Stila to name a few. I would suggest you call the store and see if they carry MAC. I think that in the website (if you are looking at www.outletbound.com) the name of the store is Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder.
HTH!

You ROCK! thanks for the info, helped alot!

Anytime! I usually call ahead to see what they have. They may not tell you exact colors but sometimes I have been able to find some hard to find items like the Liza AM & PM quads.

i have that in honalulu or whatever the heck its called. imo its not too bad. ive got dry skin and i like it. its like a very light tan with slight shimmer color i use it as cream blush the other day i mixed it with mac hush ccb and it came out pretty. im lookin at that site and kissed looks pretty

Latest posts

Back