mac conealer help!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so i bought studio finish conealer NW20

Now i waent to buy Select Mostuire Cover....should I got Nw20 or Nc20( which looks more like my skin tone)?

Originally Posted by spazbaby I wear NC20, and it's perfect to me. I think you look more like NC than NW. P.S. my pic is on my profile if you want to compare skin tone

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 so i bought studio finish conealer NW20
Now i waent to buy Select Mostuire Cover....should I got Nw20 or Nc20( which looks more like my skin tone)?

I don´t know how much difference there would be between NC 20 and NW 20. I wonder if you could even tell a difference?
did the MA look at your skintone when she sold you the studio finish concealer or did you just buy it without her advice? cause if the color was chosen by her you should stick to NW

Originally Posted by Arielle I don´t know how much difference there would be between NC 20 and NW 20. I wonder if you could even tell a difference?
did the MA look at your skintone when she sold you the studio finish concealer or did you just buy it without her advice? cause if the color was chosen by her you should stick to NW

I thought there was a noticeable difference between NC and NW.

Originally Posted by Arielle I don´t know how much difference there would be between NC 20 and NW 20. I wonder if you could even tell a difference?

I asked her what color I shoudl get and she handed me MW20
So I should stick with NW?

Latest posts

Back