MAC eye shadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck yeah!!! Its quite nice!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby Oooooooooooooooooooo I'm liking Embark...

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 What are the names of the light & dark purple ones? They're pretty!
smile.gif
Pink like Paris (rosy-blue), Sugarlily (smoked plum) and Hard To Please (dull silverplate); set against lustre-finished Forgery (iced silver).

Here are my favorite Mac e/s:

Phloof!

Shroom

Naked Lunch

Nylon

Sable

Moth Brown

Humid

Swimming

Shimmermoss

Check those colors when you go to the mall. Mac is a great addiction... Great for your eyes but not great for the wallet
biggrin.gif
I love mac e/s and you will get HOOKED too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby Oooooooooooooooooooo I'm liking Embark...

welcome to the addiction! lol

my favorite neutral combo is:

-shroom

-mulch

-embark

i use shroom all over the eye, then mulch in the outer v and crease, and embark as the liner. to give it a little punch to make it darker, you can also use embark in the outer v.

you can substitute mulch for bronze or sable or satin taupe which are dark shimmery browns that are pretty.

i also like paradisco with mulch or bronze. it's a really pretty pinky/coral with gold shadow. it's one of my faves.

don't pay attention to the color swatches on websites where you buy the makeup. lol.

Seems like everybody likes Shroom! I'm definitely gonna get it then. And I can't stop thinking about that Retrospeck. It looks gorgeous in the palette.

Originally Posted by spazbaby Seems like everybody likes Shroom! I'm definitely gonna get it then. And I can't stop thinking about that Retrospeck. It looks gorgeous in the palette. It is! It's my favorite! I used to use Ulta's "Lustre" e/s all the time and this is really similar. Its a frosted champagne and it goes with anything!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

It is and it goes with everything. It is not too shimmery either, it is definitely a must :icon_love

Originally Posted by spazbaby Seems like everybody likes Shroom! I'm definitely gonna get it then. And I can't stop thinking about that Retrospeck. It looks gorgeous in the palette.

Originally Posted by spazbaby Seems like everybody likes Shroom! I'm definitely gonna get it then. And I can't stop thinking about that Retrospeck. It looks gorgeous in the palette. You should get Shroom. It's not only a good base but a good highlighter as well. As the first poster recommended it goes lovely with Satin Taupe e/s.

Latest posts

Back