MAC Fluidlines - Questions!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi ladies - I have heard so much positive feedback on Fluidlines that I think I'm going to take the plunge and invest in Fluidlines (in Blacktrack) along with the #209 (???) brush.

I'm alittle paranoid as I'm a pencil user, basically because it's the only liner I'm able to apply without any fuss.
icon_sad.gif
So, any application suggestions for Fluidlines that you can give will be greatly appreciated.
icon_smile.gif

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Leadfoot Hi ladies - I have heard so much positive feedback on Fluidlines that I think I'm going to take the plunge and invest in Fluidlines (in Blacktrack) along with the #209 (???) brush.
I'm alittle paranoid as I'm a pencil user, basically because it's the only liner I'm able to apply without any fuss.
icon_sad.gif
So, any application suggestions for Fluidlines that you can give will be greatly appreciated.
icon_smile.gif

Thanks!

i love my fluidlines. and i really like the 311 brush for lining my eyes. i use my 209 and my 311 most of the time.the only application tip is use a brush that gives you a thin line unlike how people are saying use the 266 brush it's too thick of a line. and you don't have to do one solid line you can always redip and add more.

I don´t think there´s much you need to know. invest in a good slanted brush and you´re fine.

I even have trouble using pencils, and since I got my fluidlines I rarely reach for my pencils. I´m sure you´ll love them!!

Practice, practice, practice! I sucked at using pencil liners but I love how easily I can use the fluidlines.

I would say the brush you use is really important. It's a matter of finding which one is easier for you to use, and which one gies the best application.

Originally Posted by Bhav I would say the brush you use is really important. It's a matter of finding which one is easier for you to use, and which one gies the best application. For me, the thinner the brush the better.

Definitely

Originally Posted by Leadfoot For me, the thinner the brush the better.

Latest posts

Back