MAC Fluidlines..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I boughi Macroviolet with my last purchase and I really liked it, however, I am a spaz at putting on eye liner (whether it be liquid or pencil) so I am wondering whether or not I should get any more. I really like Blue Peep, Blacktrack & DipDown.

Try Stila's Precision e/l brush. ($18) It is truly magical...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I have probs making straight lines with every other brush but not this magical one.
icon_biggrin.gif
Can you tell I love it?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa I boughi Macroviolet with my last purchase and I really liked it, however, I am a spaz at putting on eye liner (whether it be liquid or pencil) so I am wondering whether or not I should get any more. I really like Blue Peep, Blacktrack & DipDown.

I was at Mac a few days ago and didn't pay attention to those
icon_sad.gif
I am going to have to check them out next time... They look really pretty from your pictures.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I've got Rich Ground, Macroviolet, and Sweet Sage. I've had Rich Ground and Macroviolet for over a week and Sweet Sage for almost a week, and I'm yet to try any of them!
icon_redface.gif

Janelle you must get Rich Ground! I finally tried it today, and OMG... love it! I'm used to only black eyeliner so it's a little different, but it's so pretty. I think I may need to go pick up a few more of these!

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Janelle you must get Rich Ground! I finally tried it today, and OMG... love it! I'm used to only black eyeliner so it's a little different, but it's so pretty. I think I may need to go pick up a few more of these! Hmmm... now you have me wanting to go back there!! LOL I actually wasn't even looking for it - but honestly, I don't think they had it... I remember the only brownish one they had was the DipDown. They had the Waveline, Iris Eyes, Frostlite, Green Sage, Blacktrack, Macroviolet, Royal Wink, & Silverstroke - Dont' think they had the Brassy, Rich Ground or Blue Peep... wonder why? hmmm... Can't wait to try out the Macroviolet though!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yes, it's the #4! It's the BEST! I finally caved and bought it last week after trying to use my other brushes and realizing that they really suck with my Smudge Pots. Now I can finally draw a straight line!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Is it #4 Precision Eyeliner?? If so, its my fave too, cos you can get a thick or thin line with, smudge with it and its excellent when you wana use e/ wet!!
I love it too xx

st_S01H_200.jpg

Here is (horrible) swatch of the macroviolet... it's not that dark on its own... unless you layer it a million times, but it has a nice metallic shine to it...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Aaah! After reading all this about Rich Ground, I had to go back to buy it! You ladies are evil, evil
icon_evil.gif
creators of lemmings!

Ok i thought i only needed Macroviolet & Waveline.. should i be getting Rich Ground too??

Hehe, I think maybe you do!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Ok i thought i only needed Macroviolet & Waveline.. should i be getting Rich Ground too??

Aw thanks Jess! Just coz you caved in, you're gonna make me get it now too!!

Originally Posted by Laura Aw thanks Jess! Just coz you caved in, you're gonna make me get it now too!! I didn't see that one @ my MAC - if you guys get it, can you do a swatch for meeeee? Pleeeeeze?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Don't feel bad, I always end up trying everything just to make sure if I want to keep it or not
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Aaah! After reading all this about Rich Ground, I had to go back to buy it! You ladies are evil, evil
icon_evil.gif
creators of lemmings!

I went back and got Frostlite today... I am so horrible and broke! If you check out Fluidlines after this post, you MUST check out Frostlite. It is sooo pretty- the cream version of Vanilla pigment. I'm gonna use it as a base.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Here's a link, Janelle. I would have taken a pic myself but my camera is dead. Has been dead.
frown.gif

Thanks Jess! Actually I was at my MAC today... AGAIN!
icon_eek.gif
And although they didn't have it out as a tester (guess that's why I never saw it) they had them to buy - and the SA showed me... seems a bit light for me - but it is really pretty though!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Lol, I'm at MAC all the time too. I think they all recognize me by now... at least 4 of the 5 places we can but MAC on this island! Mostly b/c I am a shopoholic- it's my stress reliever, which explains why I shop so much more since I've started law school.
tongue.gif

I agree that Rich Ground is light for an eyeliner but I can't resist the Fluidlines anymore.
biggrin.gif
I may go back for Brassy too... dammit!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thanks Jess! Actually I was at my MAC today... AGAIN!
icon_eek.gif
And although they didn't have it out as a tester (guess that's why I never saw it) they had them to buy - and the SA showed me... seems a bit light for me - but it is really pretty though!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Lol, I'm at MAC all the time too. I think they all recognize me by now... at least 4 of the 5 places we can but MAC on this island! Mostly b/c I am a shopoholic- it's my stress reliever, which explains why I shop so much more since I've started law school.
tongue.gif

I agree that Rich Ground is light for an eyeliner but I can't resist the Fluidlines anymore.
biggrin.gif
I may go back for Brassy too... dammit!
frown.gif

LOL - I hear ya! Well, being they stay on through anything you throw at em'... worse comes to worse you can make a shadow out of it!
icon_wink.gif

Oh i saw that pic Jess already & Rich Ground is so close to Coco Beach pigment, isn't it? I don't think i'd use it much though so i think i'll just buy Macroviolet & Waveline for now. Although what am i saying.. when i visit my MAC counter i'll prob end up buying all of them!

Latest posts

Back