MAC Fluidlines..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Laura Oh i saw that pic Jess already & Rich Ground is so close to Coco Beach pigment, isn't it? I don't think i'd use it much though so i think i'll just buy Macroviolet & Waveline for now. Although what am i saying.. when i visit my MAC counter i'll prob end up buying all of them! I think I've been to Macy's more in the last 2 weeks than I've ever been in my life!!! I used to only go to the mall on a "need to" basis... now I'm finding myself there all the time!
icon_eek.gif

Ok, i just ordered Macroviolet, Waveline & Dip Down. I was gonna go to my local MAC today after work to get them & i rang & the SA said they wouldn't be in for another 2/3 weeks. I was like WTF??? So i've a friend in the US doing a CP for me instead so hopefully i'll have them sometime next week
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Ok, i just ordered Macroviolet, Waveline & Dip Down. I was gonna go to my local MAC today after work to get them & i rang & the SA said they wouldn't be in for another 2/3 weeks. I was like WTF??? So i've a friend in the US doing a CP for me instead so hopefully i'll have them sometime next week
biggrin.gif
I might have give another look at the Waveline... might need that one too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Lucky you
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I checked the Mac internet site but didn't see them. I wonder when they will post the pictures
icon_question.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Ok, i just ordered Macroviolet, Waveline & Dip Down. I was gonna go to my local MAC today after work to get them & i rang & the SA said they wouldn't be in for another 2/3 weeks. I was like WTF??? So i've a friend in the US doing a CP for me instead so hopefully i'll have them sometime next week
biggrin.gif

I want ALL of them. I saw them and fell in love. I bought Macroviolet and Royal Wink and fell head over heels in love. I MUST get more!!

Are they long lasting like their regular e/s? I can't wait to see them....

Originally Posted by MUAsucks I want ALL of them. I saw them and fell in love. I bought Macroviolet and Royal Wink and fell head over heels in love. I MUST get more!!

Yes, they are definitely long lasting. I do my mu at 7:00 am and by the time I'm home from work (7 p.m.), the fluidliner still looks great! I also use them as e/s base and I'm very pleased with them in that way too!

Originally Posted by lilla Are they long lasting like their regular e/s? I can't wait to see them....

Originally Posted by lilla Are they long lasting like their regular e/s? I can't wait to see them.... Yup! the fluidliners stay put ALL DAY! You just have to be sure you put it where you want it, because in about 10 sec. its on there & it ain't moving! I did a 'demo' for a girl @ work... put some on my hand..wiped hard w/ my finger, didn't budge... scrubbed hard with a tissue... still on - had to wet a tissue and make myself red from rubbing so hard to fade it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thank you both for the info on staying power
wink.gif

Well... Mac counter here I come!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MUAsucks Yes, they are definitely long lasting. I do my mu at 7:00 am and by the time I'm home from work (7 p.m.), the fluidliner still looks great! I also use them as e/s base and I'm very pleased with them in that way too!

You are gonna be SO addicted!!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Thank you both for the info on staying power
wink.gif

Well... Mac counter here I come!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MUAsucks You are gonna be SO addicted!!
icon_wink.gif
Tell me about it! LOL I was the "MAC Virgin" of the group until about 2 weeks ago... now I'm a MAC slut! LOL
tongue.gif

MUAsucks, Which one do you use for a base color? I know I will be hurting by the time I will the Nordstrom next week, but oh well
icon_rolleyes.gif
life it too short. I must enjoy it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MUAsucks You are gonna be SO addicted!!
icon_wink.gif

LMAO!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Tell me about it! LOL I was the "MAC Virgin" of the group until about 2 weeks ago... now I'm a MAC slut! LOL
tongue.gif

I've used both Macroviolet and Royal Wink as base colors. I did a pink/purple eye last week and it looked awesome!!! I used Royal Wink w/NARS Cleo and I loved it! Next on my list is the sage-colored fluidliner. I cant wait to get my hands on that one!!

Originally Posted by lilla MUAsucks, Which one do you use for a base color? I know I will be hurting by the time I will the Nordstrom next week, but oh well
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla MUAsucks, Which one do you use for a base color? I know I will be hurting by the time I will the Nordstrom next week, but oh well
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Now she's got me curious!! LOl what color do you use??
icon_wink.gif
And an off topic question... where are you from MUA? Im in NY (Long Island)
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by MUAsucks I've used both Macroviolet and Royal Wink as base colors. I did a pink/purple eye last week and it looked awesome!!! I used Royal Wink w/NARS Cleo and I loved it! Next on my list is the sage-colored fluidliner. I cant wait to get my hands on that one!! Ok... you are a quick typer!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You answered my question! LOL
tongue.gif

Janelle, I was rolling when I read your post... Don't worry. I went to Mac counter one day to buy may be (!) 3 e/s and in two weeks I made 4 more trips to have almost 20 of them!!! Believe me, I had to stop myself for a while so my hubby is not going to think I lost it.... My sister wanted only 3 and I sent her 8 because I couldn't help myself. She say "What am I going to do with so many colors?" I am sure she'll change her mind once she gets her package and tries her new e/s. Oh boy! I may have created a monster
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Tell me about it! LOL I was the "MAC Virgin" of the group until about 2 weeks ago... now I'm a MAC slut! LOL
tongue.gif

but as for the second question... I'm from Maryland!!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ok... you are a quick typer!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You answered my question! LOL
tongue.gif

Back