MAC Fluidlines..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So girls,

MAC FLUIDLINERS

Who bought some & which ones do you like best? If you're planning on buying them, which ones are you gonna buy?

M5F3_261.jpg

I'm thinking practicality & what i'll use on a daily basis so i think i might get DipDown & Waveline. No need for Blacktrack because i already have Bobbi Brown Black Gel Eyeliner!

Originally Posted by Laura I'm thinking practicality & what i'll use on a daily basis so i think i might get DipDown & Waveline. To hell with practicality! I'd like to get silverstroke, iris eyes and blue peep. especially blue peep
smile.gif

I have blacktrack.... mostly b/c I know I'll wear it everyday, and I never bought the Bobbi Brown one.
icon_redface.gif
I really like it, so I might get the brown eventually - maybe the navy too - I don't think I'm brave enough for the others LOL Although the colors themselves are really pretty - I'd just wear em' more on my body I think!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I saw them in SF over the weekend, but didn't buy any (I refuse to pay 8+% when I can get it for only 4% here). I saw a bronzey looking one which is an exact replica of BB's Bronze Gel Liner that was a NM exclusive. Other than that, I don't think I'll be buying too many b/c I should finish my Gel Liners first.

Originally Posted by Lealabell To hell with practicality! I'd like to get silverstroke, iris eyes and blue peep. especially blue peep
smile.gif
PMSL at Lea! I know, i know i should be adventurous but i just know i'll never use a bright blue eyeliner going to work. And work is practically my whole life at the moment! I might get 1 bright one to play around with though

Trisha, you'd like it. It's very pretty & totally versatile for all skin tones.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette I think they are great.. I will use it forever! I want BlackTrack, Iris Eyes, and Blue Peep. What color eye shadow would look best with the blue peep? Be specific please.

I've got Rich Ground, Macroviolet, and Sweet Sage. I've had Rich Ground and Macroviolet for over a week and Sweet Sage for almost a week, and I'm yet to try any of them!

icon_redface.gif

I have Macroviolet and I love it. Very pretty shade. I also want Sweet Sage and Blue Peep. Sweet Sage is so nice but it was sold out. Also, Blue Peep didn't come into my local MAC store.

I didn't know that MAC has these now! The colors you mentioned would definitely go on a daily basis. When I think of makeup colors to buy I also think of practicality and what colors will work on a daily basis. I'm lemming for these now.
icon_smile.gif

I already have BlackTrack & Dipdown, I Love them both!

I'd like to try Wavline, Macroviolet & Frostlite

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I've got Rich Ground, Macroviolet, and Sweet Sage. I've had Rich Ground and Macroviolet for over a week and Sweet Sage for almost a week, and I'm yet to try any of them!
icon_redface.gif

Ahh FeistyFemme, I'm eyeing the same ones as you! If you get a chance, could you maybe post some pics of the actual color? (MAC's swatches are so awful)
I think the Sweet Sage would go with my hazel eyes quite nicely. I already have Stila Smudgepots in Black & Brown, so I'll use those colors 'til they run out.
smile.gif
But I love the fact that MAC has more exciting shades (as always
wink.gif
).

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Ahh FeistyFemme, I'm eyeing the same ones as you! If you get a chance, could you maybe post some pics of the actual color? (MAC's swatches are so awful)
I think the Sweet Sage would go with my hazel eyes quite nicely. I already have Stila Smudgepots in Black & Brown, so I'll use those colors 'til they run out.
smile.gif
But I love the fact that MAC has more exciting shades (as always
wink.gif
).

I think when I go back to MAC toady I'm gonna check out the Sage... maybe wear it with my new green shadows!
smile.gif

The black is really nice, and I'm finally getting the hang of applying it (its the brush.. the e/l brush is so much easier than the slanted) So I want to experiment now! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Ahh FeistyFemme, I'm eyeing the same ones as you! If you get a chance, could you maybe post some pics of the actual color? (MAC's swatches are so awful) Here ya go!
The first one is with the flash, second one is without. I think both pics are pretty true to what the liners look like in RL. HTHS!

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Here ya go!
The first one is with the flash, second one is without. I think both pics are pretty true to what the liners look like in RL. HTHS!

Hmm... the green seems really light... I have to look at that one again when I'm there... I forgot to look at it last time. I want something a little darker - but maybe I'll change my mind there
icon_wink.gif

Iris Eyes

Blue Peep

Waveline

Rich Ground

Originally Posted by Laura So girls,
MAC FLUIDLINERS

Who bought some & which ones do you like best? If you're planning on buying them, which ones are you gonna buy?

I'm thinking practicality & what i'll use on a daily basis so i think i might get DipDown & Waveline. No need for Blacktrack because i already have Bobbi Brown Black Gel Eyeliner!

Not that I've tried it yet, but I'm sure it'll be a little light for me when I do - I rarely stray from black eyeliner, but I'm trying to be a little more daring and use colorful liners.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Not that I've tried it yet, but I'm sure it'll be a little light for me when I do - I rarely stray from black eyeliner, but I'm trying to be a little more daring and use colorful liners. Yeah... I hear ya' on that! LOL I'm so used to "seeing' the eyeliner though! lol So going lighter might be a little tough!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by stacie0129 I want BlackTrack, Iris Eyes, and Blue Peep. What color eye shadow would look best with the blue peep? Be specific please. Wow, Blue Peep is such an awesome color on it's own, I would def. downplay the shadow color. I would use Pollen (from MadameB.) or anything beige with shimmer. You probably have a nice color at home you can use. I would also try the Vanilla MAC pigment with it.

Latest posts

Back