MAC GreenBrown Pigment

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Where is it? what happened to it? why can't i find it anymore? I need this! I'm almost out! Its a crime i tell ya! Anyone? Anyone?

Dunno! But i must have more! nothing on the PRO site. HOWEVER! if i find it at the CCO, you're getting an email! I will share it with ya via ROAK ok?

Originally Posted by MacForMe Dunno! But i must have more! nothing on the PRO site. HOWEVER! if i find it at the CCO, you're getting an email! I will share it with ya via ROAK ok? You are so awesome. I will do the same too.

Originally Posted by Marisol You are so awesome. I will do the same too. Hugs Marisol.. thanks! july 18th seems to be awhile away! but its coming.. Can't wait! hope the CCO has cool stuff and this (Insert foul language here) PIGMENT!

Originally Posted by Liz i think i saw it at the pro store in sf. That is where I got my sample from.
claps.gif

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got samples of it on ebay waiting for them to arrive and greenbrown is one of those that im almost positive ill like and i want a bigger one before i try it how far is sf from sacramento? daddys there this weekend and i can send him with a list......*pictures dad wondering what the hell a palette is and why i call it humid and trying to picture a green brown color*

Latest posts

Back