MAC haul (again)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I got these eyeshadows:

-Naked Lunch

-Sumptuous Olive

-Sable

-Star Violet

-Bronze

I got some night moisturizer from Bio-Therm also. My skin is really dry right now
frown.gif

I was going to get the MAC moisturecover concealer, butdecided not to since I have wrinkles under my eyes, and concealer just makes it look worse
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I got these eyeshadows:
-Naked Lunch

-Sumptuous Olive

-Sable

-Star Violet

-Bronze

I got some night moisturizer from Bio-Therm also. My skin is really dry right now
frown.gif

I was going to get the MAC moisturecover concealer, butdecided not to since I have wrinkles under my eyes, and concealer just makes it look worse
frown.gif

NIIIIICE!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm proud of you!!! Now I have someone else to calm my haul urges through!
tongue.gif

Great haul!!! I have wanted Naked Lunch for the longest time. I may have to finally go get it this weekend.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You chose some fab colors!!! Enjoy!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I got these eyeshadows:
-Naked Lunch

-Sumptuous Olive

-Sable

-Star Violet

-Bronze

frown.gif

frown.gif

I have Naked Lunch, Star Violet, and Sable. They are very pretty. Tracey Naked Lunch would look really nice on you.

Nice Haul Lizzy, have fun playing with them.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Great haul!!! I have wanted Naked Lunch for the longest time. I may have to finally go get it this weekend.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You chose some fab colors!!! Enjoy!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've always thought NL was close to Beaded in color which is why I've taken my time in purchasing it. Do you think they are different enough to justify having both?
confused.gif

Originally Posted by lilla I have Naked Lunch, Star Violet, and Sable. They are very pretty. Tracey Naked Lunch would look really nice on you.
Nice Haul Lizzy, have fun playing with them.

thanks! i said i wasn't going to buy anymore makeup like last thursday, and it's only monday, and i have 5 eye shadows. lol

i was eyeing beaded also. i think naked lunch is more pink, and beaded is more whiteish/yellowish

Tell me about it, I ordered 14 e/liners, 6 e/s, 3 lipliners from Mac and 3 lipliners from Stila. I do use makeup everyday, can't help playing with mac e/s
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 thanks! i said i wasn't going to buy anymore makeup like last thursday, and it's only monday, and i have 5 eye shadows. lol

i was eyeing beaded also. i think naked lunch is more pink, and beaded is more whiteish/yellowish

Holy cow! You need to update your Notepad soon then. We need to see all of these goodies!

I haven't seen Beaded yet, so I can't compare them. NL is peachy pink on me, I think! Now you got me thinking.... I have to use it tomorrow to be sure lol!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I've always thought NL was close to Beaded in color which is why I've taken my time in purchasing it. Do you think they are different enough to justify having both?
confused.gif

Marisol, I promise you I am planning to do it in May, as soon as my finals are done... I am reorganizing, cleaning out the old makeup, buying new mu, and making it the way I would like to have. I will take many pictures and work on my notepad in a month. I have extra classes this semester and don't even have time to read every thing here, but I enjoy everybody and their nice conversations so much that I check the board a few times a day at least
smile.gif
I really think this is the best board, everybody is nice and there is no bickering about silly things. Everybody is down-to-earth, helpful, and easy going. Knock on wood
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa Holy cow! You need to update your Notepad soon then. We need to see all of these goodies!

Originally Posted by lilla Marisol, I promise you I am planning to do it in May, as soon as my finals are done... I am reorganizing, cleaning out the old makeup, buying new mu, and making it the way I would like to have. I will take many pictures and work on my notepad in a month. I have extra classes this semester and don't even have time to read every thing here, but I enjoy everybody and their nice conversations so much that I check the board a few times a day at least
smile.gif
I really think this is the best board, everybody is nice and there is no bickering about silly things. Everybody is down-to-earth, helpful, and easy going. Knock on wood
wink.gif
That would be awesome! I totally enjoy looking at the other notepads. It gives me ideas on what I should get and things that I may want to try out.
Look forward to seeing your Notepad & good luck with finals.
icon_biggrin.gif

Yes, it is total crazyness
biggrin.gif

I keep checking the notepads to see what I would like in my mu collection
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Lilla, you've turned into a complete addict! My kinda lady!
tongue.gif

Thanks Marisol. I have 3 weeks left then they start
icon_sad.gif

I love looking at the other notepads too. It is better than checking regular mu site
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa That would be awesome! I totally enjoy looking at the other notepads. It gives me ideas on what I should get and things that I may want to try out.
Look forward to seeing your Notepad & good luck with finals.
icon_biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back