MAC is stupid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
hehehe.

i don't know why they do limited edition stuff. they should at least come back out with some stuff like parrot or things that are wanted. do they know how much money they would make. i know tons of people would be buying parrot. they'd buy like 12 of them! lol.

I know,myself for one would be willing to fork over the dough if they brought back some of the limited stuff. Oh Well....

Can you find any of it on ebay or froogle ?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liz hehehe.
i don't know why they do limited edition stuff. they should at least come back out with some stuff like parrot or things that are wanted. do they know how much money they would make. i know tons of people would be buying parrot. they'd buy like 12 of them! lol.

Yea, it's rough... it's part of MAC's fashion-forward philosophy, keeping customer's up with the trends. I suppose you could start a Parrot Petition to MAC!
wink.gif

As for the newest items, here are the ones that will stay in the collection:

Shade fluidline

Fancy Ray blushcreme

Cherche blushcreme

all the new shadesticks & lustreglasses

yea i have to say i am with ya about all the LE stuff
frown.gif
it makes me sad when something i like isn't coming back.

Me too, then I don't get to use it as often as I want because it'll finish
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 yea i have to say i am with ya about all the LE stuff
frown.gif
it makes me sad when something i like isn't coming back.

If they bought Parot back, I'm sure they would sell out in minutes!!

It's such a gorgeous colour and i'm glad i have one! My friend was after it, and after much testing in the MAC store, we discovered that Freshwater with Aquadisiac over it is as similar to Parrot as you can get!

Thanks for that info Bhav
icon_smile.gif
I have Parrot but I don't use it often since I don't want to finish it. I already have Freshwater and I ordered Aquadisiac yesterday by chance
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav If they bought Parot back, I'm sure they would sell out in minutes!!It's such a gorgeous colour and i'm glad i have one! My friend was after it, and after much testing in the MAC store, we discovered that Freshwater with Aquadisiac over it is as similar to Parrot as you can get!

This is why I try not to buy from them. Whenever I fall in love w/a l/s shade, I learn it's discontinued.
confused.gif
Hence, I don't buy.

yeah, i feel sad when i like a LE shadow. i don't want to use it too much cause i don't know where else to get it if i run out. they re-launched some stuff with the star vegas collection, shouldn't they do that with other stuff
icon_twisted.gif

It is like greenish blue, very very pretty color :icon_love

Originally Posted by Amethyst what shade is parrot ? green?
icon_question.gif

I have often wondered why they do limited edition colors? Dont they ever run out of new color ideas? I think they should bring them back every other year or so. I do agree in that they want to have the latest and greatest but also, dont you want to keep your customers happy?

i heard they're doing twists on the colors they already have. so colors look similar.

triks, you should make your notepad and put up pics of your collection. would love to see it! i don't know what the old school mac looks like. i've only been into it within the last few years, and really into it this year.
icon_redface.gif

It sucks, because now that I'm finally into MAC, there are so many colors that I've never tried that look pretty - and probably will never own! They should at least offer everything online!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I have 3 Parrots, but i just cannot bear to part with 2 of them!! LOL lol! i know you use parrot often, i wouldn't give up any either!

It does suck that only mac has stuff that is LE. I wanted metamorph it was LE. But is gone now. Thanks

Originally Posted by Jennifer i wish the lipstick brew wasn't LE. i LOOOOOOOOVE it. I SO agree with you jennifer. I NEED to find a few more Brew

Originally Posted by Trisha I have 3 Parrots, but i just cannot bear to part with 2 of them!! LOL I wouldn't part with them either!

Latest posts

Back