mac lipglass

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey guys, Is it just me or mac's lipglass is sticky and goopy, and most of their colors doesn't show well on lips. I mean after a while, it's just shiny and clear instead of showing a hint of color.

I don't have this problem at all. I don't find Lipglasses to be really that sticky, not compared to a lot of other glosses I have tried. And the colors seem fine to me as well.

I find the Lipglasses to be a bit sticky but I think they also last longer because of that. The non-sticky lip glosses that I've tried don't seem to last that long.

I don't find MAC lipglass sticky at all. I believe they changed the formula in the last 6 months or so. The newer colors I have seem creamier. The color doesn't last super long by itself, but using liner and/or lipstick under it helps the color last.

Originally Posted by maiho hey guys, Is it just me or mac's lipglass is sticky and goopy, and most of their colors doesn't show well on lips. I mean after a while, it's just shiny and clear instead of showing a hint of color.

Yeah, they don't work so well for me either
frown.gif

Bummer, because the colors are SO nice.

Originally Posted by maiho hey guys,
Is it just me or mac's lipglass is sticky and goopy, and most of their colors doesn't show well on lips. I mean after a while, it's just shiny and clear instead of showing a hint of color.

Latest posts

Back