MAC Lipstick Dupe List

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone thinks of the perfect dupe for the Pro Matte Full Chocolate Lipstick, I'll love them forever. Christ it was so upsetting that the Pro shop still had it on display but didn't have anymore product. Such a tease!

Wow thank you for this! Much appreciated, saving this to try some out! Love Rimmel's Airy Fairy 
heart.gif

This is an awesome list; I'm glad that it was bumped back up to the top of the board!

Rimmel lipsticks are my favorite, and they are a quality dupe for high-end brands.

Awesome list, Thanks so much.  How about a Dupe for MAC Hug Me Lustre?  I would be ever so grateful
heart.gif

wow, thank you so much! firstly for your effort and then for giving us the best dupes! i even have 2 or three of the dupes, didn't know they could substitute a MAC color :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Any dupes for MAC Candy Yum Yum? I've been searching everywhere and I can't even make a duplicate myself x.x

maybelline's pink fuschia is ridiculously the same color except one is matte and lustre but you get the color payoff without paying $50 for a sold out color. hope that helps. happy hunting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back