Quantcast

MAC madame b haul!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
i finally made it to the mac counter this afternoon. this is one of those times where im really sad that i dont have a camera!

i got:

metamorph e/s

meadowland e/s

pollen e/s

garden lustreglass

love nectar lustreglass

and petal lure luster formula l/s

metamorph and meadowland are kind of similar to some shades i already have (i have about 30 or so green shadows and pigments) but theyre so pretty. pollen went so well with them that i had to have it too.

i traded in some empties for the petal lure l/s. i intended to get profusion, but i figured i could get that any old time, and petal lure is LE or might be out next time i went in.

i also tested out the new fluid line e/l and it seems nice. it doesnt budge and was actually a little difficult to remove. i probably would have gotten it in black (total impulse buy!) but they were all out. i really dont need any more black liners anyway.

the MA was wearing a really fun combo of meadowland, pink papillon and plum, in that order, in 1/3 increments of the lid. ill have to try that out some time. i dont usually use three colors on just the lid, and when i do, i dont go so crazy with the contrasting colors.

Reaction score
i think you might need pollen. lol. i have a ton of HL colors too, but i *needed* it. lol. its along the same lines as vex. not the same color, but you know what i mean?

Reaction score
11th
*gulp*!! I'm only just getting my 2nd soon but saying that i have some still in pot form too.. Oh i could only dream of 11

Reaction score
Sounds like a great haul Jasmine. I haven't seen any proper pics of Madame B yet so i can't picture what you bought but you sure did buy a lot!!

Reaction score
oh guys, im sorry you have to wait so long! i cant remember the last time i bought so much from one collection.

11 15 pans? im telling BF about this right now so he doesnt think im such a nut. lol. he says "thats a lot." lol. i need to get a few more. my mom picked up some for me at king of prussia mall (totally amazing mall in PA. youd just faint.) but ive since filled them.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
Well, I got my Mad. B. stuff in the mail and I was kinda mad. I LOVE fluidline in Blacktrack, it's great. It stayed on the enitre day and I lined my waterline with it and it didn't run! I am so excited! I got Metamorph, which is pretty, but it looks like something I have already from the drugstore, I THOUGHT it was going to be neon green like a chartreuse, but it wasn't. The Madame B. lippie.. I thought was the one in the photograph on the model, but it turned out not to be that either! It was totally different. ... so when I go to see Gail tomorrow, I have to ask the MA what lipstick it was and exchange.

Reaction score
At least you can exchange it Scarlette. We're never allowed exchange anything in Ireland unless the item is still sealed & we have a receipt. I love the way ye guys can try it once or something then bring it back.. Enjoy your shopping trip today & try & take some pics so you can post them here

Reaction score
i felt great yesterday. i got so many compliments on my meadowland/metamorph/pollen combo. a little old lady told me that i looked like a movie star. hee hee. my gay guy friend (who i swear is straight in most aspects) commented on my mu for the frist time in years.

scarlette, im glad you can take your stuff back and exchange.
i did some playing around last night, and metamorph is *very* close in color to jane millionaire. metamorph has more of a frosty texture and silver sheen, while millionaire has mirco shimmer and more of a silk/matte texture. other than that, theyre so close i cant believe it. its also very close to mac melody. melody is a diff texture of course, and its a touch darker.

petal lure is the l/s thats light pink and sheerish. monarch is the one thats very similar to dainty cake. its so close that i didnt get it because im not totally sold on wearing highly frosted l/s.

Latest posts