mac mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started using Mac zoom lash, it is pretty good
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 prolash? mascarea x? what's the best that seprates and gives mt cat like dramatic full batty lashes?

ok well honestly in my opinion the one that will give you drama lashes is fibre rich lash. i LOVE that mascara. my only gripe is it's not waterproof and they don't have a wateproof version of it. but i do love the mascara

I think my mo bought Zoom Lash a few weeks back & she's loving it. I havent had a chance to try it out yet. I dont think i'll ever stray from my HG YSL Faux Cils!

i have zoomlash but it doesn't give you full lashes it doesnt volumize mine at all . andi don't like it much it's a very wet mascara and i get clumps
frown.gif

i tried the zoom lash and i didn't like it. it was too wet and clumpy for me. i would put it on and if blinked, my lashes would stick together. lol

i do like the pro long lash and the fibre lash.

Well, here goes another mascara that I am not satisfied with!!! I just got back inside and looked at the mirror because my contacts felt very dirty and bothered my eyes. I have mascara flakes on my skin under my eyes...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I don't like that so I am gonna have to try a different mascara. Maybe my YSL faux cils was a bad or old one, so I am gonna get it from a different site and give it another try
confused.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i tried the zoom lash and i didn't like it. it was too wet and clumpy for me. i would put it on and if blinked, my lashes would stick together. lol
i do like the pro long lash and the fibre lash.

Originally Posted by Trisha If i were forced to use a MAC mascara it'd be Fibre Lash, but i love my YSL Faux Cils more x Where do you buy this mascara?! I must try it!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Where do you buy this mascara?! I must try it! i know the upscale department stores like neimans or something have them. i think nordstroms might. some macy's have a yves saint laurent counter.

I really haven't found a MAC mascara worth buying. None of them really do much, except maybe cause quite a mess.

Latest posts

Back