Quantcast

MAC Pigments

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I got a batch of MAC pigment samples in the mail and I am really excited. I ended up buying:

Fairylite

Electric Coral

Pink Bronze

Corn Flower

Landscape Green

Blue Storm

I can't wait to play with them! <tt>

</tt>

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mariposa I got a batch of MAC pigment samples in the mail and I am really excited. I ended up buying:
Fairylite

Electric Coral

Pink Bronze

Corn Flower

Landscape Green

Blue Storm

I can't wait to play with them!

<TT>
</TT>

I'm still kinda new to the whole MAC thing - so I don't have any pigments yet... but I'd love to see yours if you can post some pics when you wear em'

Reaction score
Great colors! I LOVE pigments a lot. I think I'm close to havng just about all of them that are available - been collecting them for a couple of years. I'm going for total pigment domination!!!

Originally Posted by Mariposa I got a batch of MAC pigment samples in the mail and I am really excited. I ended up buying:
Fairylite

Electric Coral

Pink Bronze

Corn Flower

Landscape Green

Blue Storm

I can't wait to play with them!

<TT>
</TT>

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Great colors! I LOVE pigments a lot. I think I'm close to havng just about all of them that are available - been collecting them for a couple of years. I'm going for total pigment domination!!!
I am just starting to collect them. I have about 10 samples so far. I don't wear them often enough though.

Reaction score
i have about 5 samples and i don't like them. i don't like loose anything!

Reaction score
What?!?

Originally Posted by Jennifer i have about 5 samples and i don't like them.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU What?!? LOL i know. i think i'm the only person that's EVER said that! seriously, though, i just like pressed. i feel it gets too messy!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL i know. i think i'm the only person that's EVER said that! seriously, though, i just like pressed. i feel it gets too messy! I've never tried pigments, but I have a feeling they'd take some practice before I'd keep more on my lids and less on the rest of my face.

Reaction score
It can be a bit messy, but the vibrancy of the colors, the total beauty..... who could not like piggies?

(I'm just being silly. Dont mind me at all).

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL i know. i think i'm the only person that's EVER said that! seriously, though, i just like pressed. i feel it gets too messy!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU It can be a bit messy, but the vibrancy of the colors, the total beauty..... who could not like piggies? (I'm just being silly. Dont mind me at all).

I'll have some eventually! I'm starting to love this MAC stuff!

Reaction score
Good!! I hope you get just as hooked as I am. LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'll have some eventually! I'm starting to love this MAC stuff!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ALLY2383 how do you get the mac pigment samples?
Welcome to Makeuptalk Ally! I'm Janelle, from NY - nice to meet you..! Enjoy yourself here & if you have any questions, just PM me or any other MOD and we'll be glad to help you!

Reaction score
You can swap for them or try ebay. Also, I got a few from some very generous MAC MAs.

Originally Posted by ALLY2383 how do you get the mac pigment samples?

Reaction score
thanks janelle! what's a mod? and do yo know about the mac pigment samples?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ALLY2383 thanks janelle! what's a mod? and do yo know about the mac pigment samples? Welcome!!!
A mod is a forum moderator. What would you like to know about pigment samples?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ALLY2383 thanks janelle! what's a mod? and do yo know about the mac pigment samples? Mod = site moderators... we keep the peace so everyones happy!
We also help with a part in running what goes on to make MUT the best in beauty sites!
I don't know offhand where to get them, but Tracey's idea of trying Ebay is a good one... There are usually a lot of people on there selling small sample sizes of pigments

Reaction score
yeah i saw that after sorry i'm still trying to understand how this works.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ALLY2383 yeah i saw that after sorry i'm still trying to understand how this works.
No problem!
Take your time, check it out and if you need any help... just ask!

Latest posts