MAC Pigments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got a batch of MAC pigment samples in the mail and I am really excited. I ended up buying:

Fairylite

Electric Coral

Pink Bronze

Corn Flower

Landscape Green

Blue Storm

I can't wait to play with them! <tt>
biggrin.gif

</tt>

Originally Posted by Mariposa I got a batch of MAC pigment samples in the mail and I am really excited. I ended up buying:
Fairylite

Electric Coral

Pink Bronze

Corn Flower

Landscape Green

Blue Storm

I can't wait to play with them!

<TT>
biggrin.gif
</TT>

I'm still kinda new to the whole MAC thing - so I don't have any pigments yet... but I'd love to see yours if you can post some pics when you wear em'
smile.gif

Great colors! I LOVE pigments a lot. I think I'm close to havng just about all of them that are available - been collecting them for a couple of years. I'm going for total pigment domination!!!
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa I got a batch of MAC pigment samples in the mail and I am really excited. I ended up buying:
Fairylite

Electric Coral

Pink Bronze

Corn Flower

Landscape Green

Blue Storm

I can't wait to play with them!

<TT>
biggrin.gif
</TT>

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Great colors! I LOVE pigments a lot. I think I'm close to havng just about all of them that are available - been collecting them for a couple of years. I'm going for total pigment domination!!!
icon_twisted.gif
I am just starting to collect them. I have about 10 samples so far. I don't wear them often enough though.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU What?!? LOL i know. i think i'm the only person that's EVER said that! seriously, though, i just like pressed. i feel it gets too messy!

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL i know. i think i'm the only person that's EVER said that! seriously, though, i just like pressed. i feel it gets too messy! I've never tried pigments, but I have a feeling they'd take some practice before I'd keep more on my lids and less on the rest of my face.
icon_wink.gif

It can be a bit messy, but the vibrancy of the colors, the total beauty..... who could not like piggies?

(I'm just being silly. Dont mind me at all).
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL i know. i think i'm the only person that's EVER said that! seriously, though, i just like pressed. i feel it gets too messy!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU It can be a bit messy, but the vibrancy of the colors, the total beauty..... who could not like piggies? (I'm just being silly. Dont mind me at all).
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'll have some eventually! I'm starting to love this MAC stuff!
wink.gif

Good!! I hope you get just as hooked as I am. LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'll have some eventually! I'm starting to love this MAC stuff!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ALLY2383 how do you get the mac pigment samples?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Welcome to Makeuptalk Ally! I'm Janelle, from NY - nice to meet you..! Enjoy yourself here & if you have any questions, just PM me or any other MOD and we'll be glad to help you!
smile.gif

You can swap for them or try ebay. Also, I got a few from some very generous MAC MAs.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by ALLY2383 how do you get the mac pigment samples?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by ALLY2383 thanks janelle! what's a mod? and do yo know about the mac pigment samples? Welcome!!!
A mod is a forum moderator. What would you like to know about pigment samples?

Originally Posted by ALLY2383 thanks janelle! what's a mod? and do yo know about the mac pigment samples? Mod = site moderators... we keep the peace so everyones happy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
We also help with a part in running what goes on to make MUT the best in beauty sites!
wink.gif
I don't know offhand where to get them, but Tracey's idea of trying Ebay is a good one... There are usually a lot of people on there selling small sample sizes of pigments
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by ALLY2383 yeah i saw that after sorry i'm still trying to understand how this works.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
No problem!
smile.gif
Take your time, check it out and if you need any help... just ask!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back