MAC Pigments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do you wear the pigments? Do you wear it alone , or are you supposed to mix it with something? i see auctions on ebay about mixing liquids or something...?

I want to start collecting these! lol. but dang, $18 on the website, and on ebay they go for around $20! I can justify the regular shadows for $13. lol

Thanks Trish! I'll check out her auctions.

I wonder what all the colors are?! I don't really liek the glitter ones. That's the reason why I'm getting rid of my Bare Minerals samples because they're too glittery.

How long have pigmetns been around?

i went through all the mac pigment auctions on ebay to try to find all the colors. i only got 5 Glitters down though. i don't know if any of the ones in the pigment list are glitters. i'm trying to get all the samples, lord knows i won't use a whole jar of all of them!

Let me know of any other colors, or if the pigments that I listed are actually glitters, or names of other glitters

here is a link that has the list that I made:

Pigments: (76)

all girl *

black black

blue brown *

blue

blue storm *

bright coral

bright fuschia

burnt burgundy

chartreuse *

chocolate brown

clear sky blue

coco beach *

cool pink

copper

copper metal

copper sparkle

cornflower

dark soul *

deep blue green *

deep brown

deep purple

dusty coral

dusty rose

emerald green *

electric coral

forrest green *

french violet

frost

frozen white

fuschia

genuine orange

gold

golden

golden lemon *

golden olive *

grape

green *

green brown *

jam sessions *

kelly green *

kitschmas *

landscape green

light green

lust dust

marine blue

marine ultra

maroon

matte black

melon *

nocturnal plum

old gold

pink

pink bronze *

pink opal *

pink pearl *

pink vivid

polished ivory

pure white

red

rich purple

rose *

rose gold *

royal blue

ruby red *

silver

silver fog

silver metals

steel blue *

tan *

teal *

true chartreuse

turquoise

vanilla

violet

white gold *

yellow

GLITTER: (5)

blue

light green

marigold

navy

purple

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i went through all the mac pigment auctions on ebay to try to find all the colors. i only got 5 "glitters" down though. i don't know if any of the ones in the pigment list are glitters. i'm trying to get all the samples, lord knows i won't use a whole jar of all of them!
darn! i can't paste my list from my notepad document....

Are you trying to buy samples of them? I am confused.
Sorry its late...
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa Are you trying to buy samples of them? I am confused.
Sorry its late...
icon_neutral.gif

yeah. i'm going to buy samples on ebay. but i want to get ALL of the different colors. lol. i was trying to post my list, so i've been editing it since i first posted. lol.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 yeah. i'm going to buy samples on ebay. but i want to get ALL of the different colors. lol. i was trying to post my list, so i've been editing it since i first posted. lol. If you are trying to buy some, I have bought mine from Livejournal. People are always selling them there. Also, post on the Items for Sale forum or Swap forum. Maybe some here has some samples they can sell.

i don't have a live journal account though. but i'm sure i can set one up if i want to buy stuff from them. do you a link so i can check it out?

i'm gonna check out the swaps/sale pages, but i just went through ebay to try to find all the colors to make that list.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i don't have a live journal account though. but i'm sure i can set one up if i want to buy stuff from them. do you a link so i can check it out?
i'm gonna check out the swaps/sale pages, but i just went through ebay to try to find all the colors to make that list.

Its free to open up a Livejounal account. Once you do that, you can join the MAC communities. One of them is called mac_cosmetics and the other is macsalesswap.
The website is www.livejournal.com

If you need any help, let me know.

I just won an auction on ebay for a lot of 24 pigment samples! you get to choose the colors when you win. $38.00 + shipping isn't so bad. comes to about $1.50 each. The single samples go for about $200 + shipping on each one!

i'm trying to collect all of them. If there's any that I REALLY like, then I'll hunt down a full size jar of it. But samples should be good for now.

what do you wear under them? you know how you wear paints or ccb?

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I just won an auction on ebay for a lot of 24 pigment samples! you get to choose the colors when you win. $38.00 + shipping isn't so bad. comes to about $1.50 each. The single samples go for about $200 + shipping on each one!
i'm trying to collect all of them. If there's any that I REALLY like, then I'll hunt down a full size jar of it. But samples should be good for now.

unless you have seriously oily lids, you wont need to wear anything under pigments because theyre really heavily pigmented and stay put all day. if you do have a creasing problem normally, a little primer or concealer is fine.
you can wear paints under them if youd like, but i wouldnt recommend CCBs. they make a weird paste with the pigment and make it slide all around and crease.

i usually wet my brush before applying any shadow or pigment for vibrancy and so it doesnt end up on my cheeks.

in all i have 22 pigments combining my full jars and my samples. i love my piggies i use them often. (especially tan that's my fave) i still have to find ways to use some of them like pink bronze and pink opal but i do love them.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I just won an auction on ebay for a lot of 24 pigment samples! you get to choose the colors when you win. $38.00 + shipping isn't so bad. comes to about $1.50 each. The single samples go for about $200 + shipping on each one!

my lids are oily so i have to use a primer. i use UD's Primer potion it's my fave and i get no creases like i do with MAC paints.

Congrats!

Latest posts

Back