MAC Pigments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi guys,

I need some of your suggestions for pigments. the pigments that I need to get soon are tan, melon, vanilla, rose and deckchair pigment from D'bohemia. what are your suggestions about other pigments.

Originally Posted by charms23 Welcome to MuT, jamie18meng! Sorry, but I don't really know anything about pigments... remember me. I was on specktra before Janice got me kicked off. Thanks :icon_love

Originally Posted by jamie18meng hi guys, I need some of your suggestions for pigments. the pigments that I need to get soon are tan, melon, vanilla, rose and deckchair pigment from D'bohemia. what are your suggestions about other pigments.

Darksoul is really awesome its black with silver glitter but im not sure if mac still carrys it,they always dicontinue the great ones
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Darksoul is really awesome its black with silver glitter but im not sure if mac still carrys it,they always dicontinue the great ones
icon_cry.gif
. Oh yeah Trisha suggestion cocoa is really great,a very shimmery brown,Im going back for that one!
icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome to MUT Jamie. I have bought different pigment samples but have yet to experiment with them. I did see Coco and I think I might get it.

fairylite isn't a fave of mine kinda chalky too powderlike didn't have the usual pigment feel.

naked is one of my faves, teal, frozen white, golden olive, blue brown is really unique it looks great on. Violet, kitschmas, i love the d'bohemia piggies i bought all 3 of them, chocolate brown, copper sparkle is pretty too great to line lids with it looks like a shiney new penny, tan is one of my faves, melon, vanilla that is a must have looks great as a brow highlight or inner lid highlight, rose is nice i haven't used it much though since i am not much of a pink fan (don't ask me why i bought it lol but it looked pretty)

Originally Posted by charms23 Yeah, hey, she kicked me off too! Hahaha. lol! why would they kick you guys off
icon_eek.gif
! charms your so nice to be kicked off

welcome to mut jamie!

i like violet, green brown, blue brown, green, kelly green, and emerald green are pretty

No kidding, Charmes, you are so sweet!

Originally Posted by Liz

lol! why would they kick you guys off
icon_eek.gif
! charms your so nice to be kicked off

I only have one full size pigment, Dark Soul (pretty, but messy! lol) and thanks to Pauline, I now have some more samples to try out! She sent me Violet, Gold, Old Gold, and Gold Metallic... can't wait to try em'... they're so pretty!! :icon_love

I like Naked and also Vanilla. I wish i'd got Coco from the new collection!

And welcome to MuT jamie!

Originally Posted by charms23 Aw thanks guys! They kicked me off cause I made a comment about one of their admins being a swaplifter (I had read this whole website all about the things she had done, and I was appalled). hahaha. i swear people are crazy.

Originally Posted by charms23 Aw thanks guys! They kicked me off cause I made a comment about one of their admins being a swaplifter (I had read this whole website all about the things she had done, and I was appalled). I think I know who you are talking about. They made a post about her on LJ and she had to defend herself. For me, once a swaplifter, always a swaplifter. Yeah she was younger when she did it but why should I trust her? Know what I mean?
Karma is a b*tch!

Originally Posted by Marisol For me, once a swaplifter, always a swaplifter. Yeah she was younger when she did it but why should I trust her? Know what I mean?
Karma is a b*tch!

Well said Marisol
biggrin.gif

I am a true believer in karma. That is why you should treat people like you want to be treated.

kar·ma

1. The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny.

2. Fate; destiny.

Originally Posted by charms23 Aw thanks guys! They kicked me off cause I made a comment about one of their admins being a swaplifter (I had read this whole website all about the things she had done, and I was appalled). Awww, we love having you here!!!!

Latest posts

Back