MAC Powerpoints

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I now have 2 of these (Light As Air and So There Jade) and now I want to collect them all. I won't be whining anymore about not being able to find Fluidlines. The Powerpoints apply flawlessly and stay ALL DAY.

I looooove Powerpoints so much! I haven't used my fluidlines since I've gotten the PP... I have about 6 of them now... and I want them all!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Yeah they are awesome, I love my Permaplum. I hope you can write reviews for them so that everyone will know how great they are! will do ASAP!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I looooove Powerpoints so much! I haven't used my fluidlines since I've gotten the PP... I have about 6 of them now... and I want them all!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I definitely want Buried Treasure and Prussian next. I'll probably still use my Fluidlines occasionally, but not my Smudge Pots. They're to hard to apply.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Nikki that looks very pretty! Thanks...I bet the Permaplum would look good w/ Retrospeck too...now I want it!

I love powerpoints :icon_love I think they are the best liner's I've ever tried, just wish Teddy e/k was a powerpoint.

I was on a powerpoint kick last year & bought almost all of them, but then i started to find they really hard to apply on my lower inner rims so i ended up swapping them all away! I have one left now Navy Stain and i'm sending that to Janelle in a few weeks. Im sticking with the fluidlines for now but enjoy girlie. I LOVED Permaplum, Tealo & So There Jade

i love the way that looks, nikki!

i have one powerpoint (engraved) that i bought after hearing all the raves and when i tried it, i was like, uh...

i'm keeping it, though, because when i DO line my top lid, which is rare, i'll keep this in mind because my lancome khol is good for lining the inner rims, which powerpoint's don't do, but suck on my top lid.

Originally Posted by Laura I was on a powerpoint kick last year & bought almost all of them, but then i started to find they really hard to apply on my lower inner rims so i ended up swapping them all away! I have one left now Navy Stain and i'm sending that to Janelle in a few weeks. Im sticking with the fluidlines for now but enjoy girlie. I LOVED Permaplum, Tealo & So There Jade I don't line my inner rims so that's not a problem for me. It's probably because they're waterproof that they won't apply well there.
For the Fluidlines so far my favorite is Shade...it's such a deep sexy green.

Originally Posted by Jennifer i love the way that looks, nikki!
i have one powerpoint (engraved) that i bought after hearing all the raves and when i tried it, i was like, uh...

i'm keeping it, though, because when i DO line my top lid, which is rare, i'll keep this in mind because my lancome khol is good for lining the inner rims, which powerpoint's don't do, but suck on my top lid.

Sounds like a plan. I've never tried the Lancome pencils. I just don't buy much Lancome cuz it seems to be so expensive, but they do have that one lilac eye pencil that's always tempted me.

Originally Posted by Liz that looks pretty
smile.gif
Thanks...I'm not very creative so I get all excited when I actually come up with something all by myself
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I have a fair few, but only for the colours, as i dont think they are as long lasting as smudgepots and fluidlines x The Smudge Pots are definitely stubborn but Fluidlines wear off on me...my eye area is oily and I wear contacts so I'm constantly fussing with my eyes.

Originally Posted by spazbaby Sounds like a plan. I've never tried the Lancome pencils. I just don't buy much Lancome cuz it seems to be so expensive, but they do have that one lilac eye pencil that's always tempted me. ha, you think i pay $23 for a khol? LOL $8 or so on ebay, baby LOL

Originally Posted by Jennifer ha, you think i pay $23 for a khol? LOL $8 or so on ebay, baby LOL lol, silly me. i'm not very ebay-savvy. for $8 i'll check it out!

I love Light As Air powerpoint, it's probably my favorite.
smile.gif
I also love Engraved, Stubborn Brown, Tealo & Out to Sea. I found that you can get them to last all day if you layer a similiar colored shadow on top. I did a combo of Light As Air (+Fade) and Out to Sea (+ Electric Eel) and it lasted all day!

Latest posts

Back