MAC Pro Event

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today I attend a MAC Pro Event. It was the best. The instructor was from MAC Pro Team in New York, Patrick http://www.maccosmetics.com/artists/...NAME=PATRICK+E He was the best. Told us alot about MAC and their products. Also got to see the new looks that are coming out. The event was $50, but that goes towards MAC Pro products that you can't get anywhere unless you are in the industry. So I suggest, if you ever get a chance to attend, its so worth it.
icon_biggrin.gif

I got $100 worth of products for only $50.
icon_razz.gif
I'm so excited. I never worked with pigments before and I got 3 of them. After the seminar you get to have one of the make up artist to try the looks on you. One girl was lucky enough to have Patrick to her face.
icon_frown.gif
But all and all, it was great.

I got to take a picture with Patrick, once I get it off my phone (got a camera phone) I will share with all of you.
icon_smile.gif

Enjoy your day!

~Niki

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki Today I attend a MAC Pro Event. It was the best. The instructor was from MAC Pro Team in New York, Patrick http://www.maccosmetics.com/artists/...NAME=PATRICK+E He was the best. Told us alot about MAC and their products. Also got to see the new looks that are coming out. The event was $50, but that goes towards MAC Pro products that you can't get anywhere unless you are in the industry. So I suggest, if you ever get a chance to attend, its so worth it.
icon_biggrin.gif

I got $100 worth of products for only $50.
icon_razz.gif
I'm so excited. I never worked with pigments before and I got 3 of them. After the seminar you get to have one of the make up artist to try the looks on you. One girl was lucky enough to have Patrick to her face.
icon_frown.gif
But all and all, it was great.

I got to take a picture with Patrick, once I get it off my phone (got a camera phone) I will share with all of you.
icon_smile.gif

Enjoy your day!

~Niki

Niki..You've gotta share the new looks with us when you get a chance..

The new looks were called 'Sculpture in the Raw', 'PowerPoints', The Contemporary Royal' and 'Sub-Zero'..

If you want me to name the colors with each look. Just let me know.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki The new looks were called 'Sculpture in the Raw', 'PowerPoints', The Contemporary Royal' and 'Sub-Zero'..
If you want me to name the colors with each look. Just let me know.
icon_smile.gif

Of Course I want you to name the colors in each look..What kind've of MAC junkie would I be if I didn't ask
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Of Course I want you to name the colors in each look..What kind've of MAC junkie would I be if I didn't ask
biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif

icon_lol.gif

Ok here we go, *lucky I love you guys*

The Contemporary Royal

Pigment - Pink Bonze, Golden Olive, Rose

Cream Color Base - Tickle Me Pink, Pink

Paintstick - Polished Ivory

Lipstick - Pretty Please, Angel

LIpgalss - Cultured, Underage

Sheertone Blush - Dame

Fiber Rich Lase - All Black

Sub-Zero

Pigment - Frozen White, Pure White

Gloss - Violet, Aluminium

Paintstick - Pure White, cool Pink

Set Power - Invisible

Cream Colour Base - Kool, Luna

Lipstick - B-Cup, Bubbles

Eye Kohl - Fascinating

Pro Longlash - PitchBlack

Sculpture in The Raw

Gloss - Bronze, Copper

Pigment - Cooper Sparkle, Blue Brown

Cream Colour Base - Nude, Root (<-- name after Kevyn Aucoin's Manager)

Lipstick - Chai, C-Thru

Eye Kohl - Teddy

Lip Pencil - Stripdown

Pro Lash - Coal Black

PowerPoints

Pigment - Blue Brown, Steel Blue, Rich Purple

Gloss - Suntan Gloss

Lipstick - Film Noir, Rage

Sheertone Blush - Gingerly, Tenderling

Eye Kohl - Prunella, Smolder

Iridescent Loose Power - Silver Dusk

Pro Lash - Pitch Black

icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki
icon_eek.gif

icon_lol.gif

Ok here we go, *lucky I love you guys*

The Contemporary Royal

Pigment - Pink Bonze, Golden Olive, Rose

Cream Color Base - Tickle Me Pink, Pink

Paintstick - Polished Ivory

Lipstick - Pretty Please, Angel

LIpgalss - Cultured, Underage

Sheertone Blush - Dame

Fiber Rich Lase - All Black

Sub-Zero

Pigment - Frozen White, Pure White

Gloss - Violet, Aluminium

Paintstick - Pure White, cool Pink

Set Power - Invisible

Cream Colour Base - Kool, Luna

Lipstick - B-Cup, Bubbles

Eye Kohl - Fascinating

Pro Longlash - PitchBlack

Sculpture in The Raw

Gloss - Bronze, Copper

Pigment - Cooper Sparkle, Blue Brown

Cream Colour Base - Nude, Root (<-- name after Kevyn Aucoin's Manager)

Lipstick - Chai, C-Thru

Eye Kohl - Teddy

Lip Pencil - Stripdown

Pro Lash - Coal Black

PowerPoints

Pigment - Blue Brown, Steel Blue, Rich Purple

Gloss - Suntan Gloss

Lipstick - Film Noir, Rage

Sheertone Blush - Gingerly, Tenderling

Eye Kohl - Prunella, Smolder

Iridescent Loose Power - Silver Dusk

Pro Lash - Pitch Black

icon_razz.gif

We're happy you love us too
wink.gif
They sound awesome Can't wait to try..Thanks!!

Now, what I got.

Sheertone Blush in Dame

Pigment in Rose, Steel Blue and Golden Olive

Lipstick in Angel

Lusterglass in Lusterwhite (goes great on top of any color or alone)

Oh yeah, also someone posted something about new MAC palettes coming out in July. That is true. They are doing pre-sale now, at least here (in the DC/VA/MD area).

icon_biggrin.gif

One more thing, some of those pigments and glosses are only avaible during the event. So if you find out about the event, go to it. Because after the event is over they will not be avaible at the counter for normal sale or on the website.

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki Now, what I got.
Sheertone Blush in Dame

Pigment in Rose, Steel Blue and Golden Olive

Lipstick in Angel

Lusterglass in Lusterwhite (goes great on top of any color or alone)

Oh yeah, also someone posted something about new MAC palettes coming out in July. That is true. They are doing pre-sale now, at least here (in the DC/VA/MD area).

icon_biggrin.gif

I really want those eye palettes..Just like I want the new Tantress shadows..Wish I lived near a MAC counter..I hate livin' in the backwoods..LOL

Originally Posted by allisong I really want those eye palettes..Just like I want the new Tantress shadows..Wish I lived near a MAC counter..I hate livin' in the backwoods..LOL Gasp..
icon_eek.gif

*clutching my pearls*

You are not near a MAC counter??

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki Gasp..
icon_eek.gif

*clutching my pearls*

You are not near a MAC counter??

Seems so uncivilized doesn't it??

sigh... It's not fair!!!!! We gonna have to do something about that.. LOL So how are you a MAC junkie? Ordering from the site?

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki sigh...
It's not fair!!!!!

We gonna have to do something about that.. LOL

So how are you a MAC junkie? Ordering from the site?

Well I didn't always live in the Styx..I use to live in Southern Calif.Where MAC was pleniful..Now I'm forced to swap or order from the site..But they won't have the new palettes on the MAC site
frown.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Well I didn't always live in the Styx..I use to live in Southern Calif.Where MAC was pleniful..Now I'm forced to swap or order from the site..But they won't have the new palettes on the MAC site
frown.gif
They wont? That's not fair..
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki They wont? That's not fair..
icon_cry.gif
Sadly the new palettes are exclusive to Nordstrom**sigh** I guess I won't get them.

Wow! Sounds like a great event! and what a great deal for the products you got!!!

Originally Posted by Kristina How do you know when and where they'll be having their next event? I definitely want to attend one after hearing about your experience!!! Actually, I did know. My favorite make up artist at the counter told me. I am always passing by to say hi to her and she told me about it. She said they do them like 2 times a year because they don't want to the customers to get bored with them. But always call to see when they will have one.

Latest posts

Back