Mac Pro Question

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mAra Hey Laura, nice to meet you.. I'm from San Francisco, thanks for filling me in before I tried to sign up and make a big goof of myself lol, and all I wanted was access to all those pigments without having to go all the way to the pro store..lol but oh well, thats okay! hehe Hey another Bay Area babe! Hi Mara, welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco (actually Marin County) and I look forward to getting to know you. I too was at the pro store on Friday. Definately check it out! The MA's are so friendly and its loads of fun!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Hi mAra! nice to meet you! I've been thinking about getting MAC Pro membership, but I don't know if I use enough MAC to be worth it. You can download their application form here http://www.macpro.com/templates/user/enrollment.tmpl

This is what the application says about who can apply:

CATEGORIES AND ELIGIBLE PROFESSIONS

Make-up Artist, Aesthetician, Cosmetologist, Performer/On-air Talent, Fashion Stylist/Costume Designer, Photographer, Model, Hairstylist, Nail Technician

PROFESSIONAL IDENTIFICATION

A copy of photo identification and two pieces of professional criteria must be included with the application and membership fee. Examples of professional identification:

Composite Card

Business Card with name and specific profession

Editorial Page with name credit

Union Card

Head Shot & Résumé

Professional License

Diploma/Certificate

Publication Masthead

Program/Press Materials w/name

Contract on production company letterhead

Crew/Call list on prod. co. letterhead

Professional letter of reference of employment

Required identification must be current, indicate your name and specific profession.

All identification will be destroyed after processing and will not be returned to you.

Hey suzukigrrl.. hmm sadly i don't fall into any categories as an eligible person -=/

Originally Posted by Marisol Hey another Bay Area babe! Hi Mara, welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco (actually Marin County) and I look forward to getting to know you. I too was at the pro store on Friday. Definately check it out! The MA's are so friendly and its loads of fun!
icon_lol.gif

Hey Marisol, bay area too aye.. awesome.. I was in Sausalito earlier this month with my bf for our 5yr anny.. we ate at Horizons.. cool place .. and I've actually been to the pro store.. takes me forever to leave hehe
wink.gif

O ya.. kEweL avatar.. i LOve rachel mcadams
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by mAra Hey Marisol, bay area too aye.. awesome.. I was in Sausalito earlier this month with my bf for our 5yr anny.. we ate at Horizons.. cool place .. and I've actually been to the pro store.. takes me forever to leave hehe
wink.gif

O ya.. kEweL avatar.. i LOve rachel mcadams
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sausalito is awesome. I love Tiburon though. You ever been to Sam's? Take the ferry over and have some drinks. Yum!

I love that clip of the Movie Awards. The movie was awesome too!

Originally Posted by Marisol Sausalito is awesome. I love Tiburon though. You ever been to Sam's? Take the ferry over and have some drinks. Yum!

I love that clip of the Movie Awards. The movie was awesome too!

i haven't been to Tiburon yet.. i want to though.. where's Sam's?

Sam's is a cool bar in Tiburon. The ferry in Tiburon drops you off right on Main Street and its right there. Its in front of the small movie house that is in Tiburon. If you like Mexican food, try Guyamas. Awesome food and drinks. Make reservations especially if you want outdoor seating.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Just dropping in to welcome you to MuT, Mara!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
claps.gif
I love my PRO card - it's paid for itself 100 times over!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I do agree. It pays for it self. :icon_love

Originally Posted by mAra Oo that's a cute place.. wow you're resourceful hehe! Thanks! I just love MUT and want it make the best site around.
icon_wink.gif

Back