MAC pro stuff at freestanding store?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I was just wondering if the freestanding stores would have any of the pro shadows? i want rose and the teal colors, but I don't want to call the pro # and pay for shipping since i might be going to the freestanding store sometime soon.

Originally Posted by Liz I was just wondering if the freestanding stores would have any of the pro shadows? i want rose and the teal colors, but I don't want to call the pro # and pay for shipping since i might be going to the freestanding store sometime soon. Sadly no.
frown.gif
You can only get pro colors at the Pro store.

Hey Joy... would you happen to know if there is a general phone # to get in touch with MAC Pro? I just got my card, but I can't log into their site! I tried emailing them yesterday, but they haven't written back, and I'm too impatient! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I dont' know why it's not working, says my name/number combo has an error - I don't know why... I am taking what's on the card.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Go figure!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hey Joy... would you happen to know if there is a general phone # to get in touch with MAC Pro? I just got my card, but I can't log into their site! I tried emailing them yesterday, but they haven't written back, and I'm too impatient! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I dont' know why it's not working, says my name/number combo has an error - I don't know why... I am taking what's on the card.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Go figure! Yay, the card came!!
Try this phone number & see where it takes you: 1-800-387-6707. x8555

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Yay, the card came!!
Try this phone number & see where it takes you: 1-800-387-6707. x8555

Yes! You're the best! do you think they're still there if I call now??? It's 8:39pm by me now... dont' know where they are, and their hours.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yes! You're the best! do you think they're still there if I call now??? It's 8:39pm by me now... dont' know where they are, and their hours.
icon_wink.gif
You're welcome!
smile.gif

MAC Pro is based out of Ontario Canada. The number I gave you is for the Customer Service hotline, which may still be open.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux You're welcome!
smile.gif

MAC Pro is based out of Ontario Canada. The number I gave you is for the Customer Service hotline, which may still be open.

Guess thats why half the message was in French? lol
wink.gif

WOW!! Nevermind!! I just tried it again, and it works now!! WoooHooo!!! gonna go browse for a bit! Be back in a few!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

awww... i wanna see the stuff on the pro site!! janelle print the images on your screen! lol. you know that "print screen" key, and show us what they have
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Liz awww... i wanna see the stuff on the pro site!! janelle print the images on your screen! lol. you know that "print screen" key, and show us what they have
icon_twisted.gif
ok...
smile.gif
gimme a few to edit & I'll brb
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Janelle, thanks for showing
icon_smile.gif
anytime! Sorry it didn't come out very good...
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Janelle, that's not good....you've got me drooling!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I wish I had access to that site and everything Pro stuff.
icon_cry.gif
I wish I knew how much it all COST!!! LOL Eyeshadows and foundation etc... I know pretty much what it is... but all the pro stuff that I've never seen before... I can be ordering away and then find out I'm buying like $100 colors!
icon_eek.gif
Anyone have a price list for the Pro stuff???
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back