MAC ribbon swirl tasties?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Should I get them? I want "Let's Twist" and Twirl Tone" They look neat, but I wanna see em' IRL first - don't think they have them at my counter yet though...
icon_wink.gif

Bumping up for Joy. Maybe she can give you some feedback on these items.

Originally Posted by Trisha I've ordered the peachy one (does that suprise anyone?? LOL)
I'll let you know what i think of it, when it arrives xxx

What are these? I'm imagining a yummy flavored gloss, but I didn't see them on the website. Where do you get them?

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Should I get them? I want "Let's Twist" and Twirl Tone" i've heard that tasti's seem to go rancid more quickly then the other lipglasses ihave a tasti and don't use it often so i am praying it doesnt go bad. that is my main reason for not buying any more tasti's

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 ack! i have a tasti that i haven't used in forever. i barely use my carmel frostee tasti that i was lemming so badly.i SHOULD use it

Ooohhh these are pretty. I'd go for it, if you don't like it you can always swap it!

Latest posts

Back