MAC Rock it Pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really like this one! I got 2 of the All Girl pigments! So pretty.

btw, theses are not my pics.

Rockit-vi.jpg

AllGirl-vi.jpg

DjPink-vi.jpg
Groupie-vi.jpg
PlumFm-vi.jpg

RockitFacePalette-vi.jpg

I love the palette on the bottom, too! I must find out what the colors are called! Do you know anything about the glitter pigment?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My brother's girlfriend works for MAC - maybe I should let her know my birthday wants. LOL

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea I love the palette on the bottom, too! I must find out what the colors are called! Do you know anything about the glitter pigment?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My brother's girlfriend works for MAC - maybe I should let her know my birthday wants. LOL

While you're at it ... let her know my birthday wants too. She has quite a long time to buy me some MAC stuff till December so there will be no excuse. Ok thanks! Appreciate it.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Tell her that I am not particular, but to make it good.

mutbanner30.gif

Originally Posted by Kristina I like the palette too. Too bad, I'm not really into lipsticks because those colors look so pretty. What colors are in the palette? I love the palette, too, but I don't wear lipstick much either. I like the middle color, though. I prefer the blush - I'm assuming the larger square in it is a creme blush? I think it's gorgeous, with the golden shimmer overlaying the pink. How pretty!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Californian While you're at it ... let her know my birthday wants too. She has quite a long time to buy me some MAC stuff till December so there will be no excuse. Ok thanks! Appreciate it.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Tell her that I am not particular, but to make it good.

mutbanner30.gif

LOL Cali! She's the sweetest woman you'd ever meet - I was afraid when I found out my brother was dating a "makeup artist," but I love her to death!!! She did my wedding makeup for me for free - as a gift! And she let me keep the lipstick she used on me, "Sequin!" Absolutely a doll - not your typical makeup artist snob.
wink.gif

My b-day's in August, so I've got some time, too. LOL

RockitFacePalette-vi.jpg

I didn't get the palette, not sure if I will, its pretty small. Here's what is in it. Glitter Cream in Rock It Pink & the 3 lipglosses are Up the Heat, Pretty Fab & Berry Rush.

The glitter cream can be difficult to use but you can use it on your lips, eyes, legs, shoulders & decollatage area, def. an evening look.

The All Girl Pigment is *imo* one of the prettiest pigments I've seen. Its not too glittery and not chunky in the least. Some say it'll be the next Kitschmas. All in this collection are limited edition and only sold at Nordstroms so when they're gone, they're gone! So get out and get them today! If you don't love them you call always swap em or Ebay it!!

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea I love the palette on the bottom, too! I must find out what the colors are called! Do you know anything about the glitter pigment?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL! Funny pic! I don't think women of the streets are sophisticated enough

Originally Posted by Californian Are you trying to say that it's for a 'woman of the streets?'

NO, this one is located in Huntington Beach. It's ok, you're new. You will remember where the pimp lays his head to sleep next time.

<--- "Charlie" da MUT Pimp

Originally Posted by Californian NO, this one is located in Huntington Beach. It's ok, you're new. You will remember where the pimp lays his head to sleep next time. <--- "Charlie" da MUT Pimp

roflol!

Originally Posted by kanamimi hey, whats the lipstick name for the one all the way on the right in the last pic? It's one of these three - I'm not sure which: Up the Heat, Pretty Fab & Berry Rush

Hope that helps!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back