Mac Seminar In San Francisco!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
is anyone here from the bay area? well...just wanted to let you gals know that the MAC PRO store on UNION ST.(UNION N LAGUNA) will be holding a 2 hr seminar with a top MAC PRO artist on APRIL 14 @ 7-9pm. if you are interested,call ahead to save your spot as it is filling up too quickly. have a credit card ready because they will be needing it as a security deposit...your $100 will be in a form of a MAC gift card and can be used for the full amount of $100 of MAC products....if you spend money on MAC,you know how easy it is to spend this much...plus,you get to LEARN from the BEST! if you decide to go,please let me know! i'll see you there!

1833 Union Street

San Francisco,CA 94123 (US)

(415) 771-6113

MAC Pro

I may or may not attend since I have nobody to go with!! Please let me know if you wanna meet up and then I might decide!

Originally Posted by Scarlette is anyone here from the bay area? well...just wanted to let you gals know that the MAC PRO store on UNION ST.(UNION N LAGUNA) will be holding a 2 hr seminar with a top MAC PRO artist on APRIL 14 @ 7-9pm. if you are interested,call ahead to save your spot as it is filling up too quickly. have a credit card ready because they will be needing it as a security deposit...your $100 will be in a form of a MAC gift card and can be used for the full amount of $100 of MAC products....if you spend money on MAC,you know how easy it is to spend this much...plus,you get to LEARN from the BEST! if you decide to go,please let me know! i'll see you there!
1833 Union Street

San Francisco,CA 94123 (US)

(415) 771-6113

MAC Pro

I may or may not attend since I have nobody to go with!! Please let me know if you wanna meet up and then I might decide!

Awww! I wanna go !!! Why can't they do this out in NY!?!!?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Oh no!!!! This is total bad news. I may have to go to it. Do you know who the MA will be?

I have no idea which MA it will be.. I don't think I will be able to make it now since my friend is kinda depressed because she can't afford to go and she wants me to hang out with her that night and wait for the next seminar to come around when she has money. Hmm.. the things I will do for that girl.

Originally Posted by Scarlette I have no idea which MA it will be.. I don't think I will be able to make it now since my friend is kinda depressed because she can't afford to go and she wants me to hang out with her that night and wait for the next seminar to come around when she has money. Hmm.. the things I will do for that girl. That sucks about your friend but you are a good friend for sticking by her. I have to check my budget to see if it allows for a $100 shopping spree. I need to save for my Vegas trip so it will be a hard decision.

I thought you had to be a MAC Pro member to attend these course. If not, that's good.

@ NYAngel - they do have them in NY..
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back