• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MAC Snow Girl Palette - Brand New

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would like to swap this, but I'll admit it might be a bit difficult due to the amount of makeup that I have. :) I'm still willing to look at swap lists just in case something is intriguing. If possible, I'd like to somehow get MAC Crystal e/s because that is the only color in this palette that I do not have as a single.

The colors in this palette are:

shadows: Gesso, Shroom, Black Tied, Mystery, Crystal, Trax

Blush: Honour, Prism

lipglosses: Snowgirl, Honeychild, Making Merry

Also, an e/s brush and a lip brush.

Everything in the palette is new and never touched! :)

Also willing to sell - make offer.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I would like to swap this, but I'll admit it might be a bit difficult due to the amount of makeup that I have. :) I'm still willing to look at swap lists just in case something is intriguing. If possible, I'd like to somehow get MAC Crystal e/s because that is the only color in this palette that I do not have as a single.

icon_wink.gif

ohhh sounds pretty,do you have a starting price?pm.me

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I would like to swap this, but I'll admit it might be a bit difficult due to the amount of makeup that I have. :) I'm still willing to look at swap lists just in case something is intriguing. If possible, I'd like to somehow get MAC Crystal e/s because that is the only color in this palette that I do not have as a single.

icon_wink.gif

Do you have a pic?? I've never seen this one before
smile.gif

I'll go take a pic now..
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Do you have a pic?? I've never seen this one before
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I'll go take a pic now..
icon_wink.gif
You are the best! :icon_love

Ok, so I still havent learned how to make colors show 'true', but here is the palette. All of the colors are on the MAC site (I think) so maybe that will help give an idea of what they really look like. The pic isnt bad, but of course the colors are much more vibrant than shown. Sorry
icon_sad.gif

I think only the glosses were LE.... the shadows are still being sold.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Ok, so I still havent learned how to make colors show 'true', but here is the palette. All of the colors are on the MAC site (I think) so maybe that will help give an idea of what they really look like. The pic isnt bad, but of course the colors are much more vibrant than shown. Sorry
icon_sad.gif

I think only the glosses were LE.... the shadows are still being sold.

Sucks that you cant see colors for what they are on Mac,But the kit looks hot

Wow Charmaine... I have no idea.
icon_sad.gif
It is a pretty palette. I just dont wanna keep it because the blushes are not for someone w/my skintone. I hate that!!!
icon_mad.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Wow that looks very pretty! When did this come out?

Originally Posted by charms23 Wow that looks very pretty! When did this come out? It came out November 2002.

Originally Posted by effex0r /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you still have the snowgirl palette I will give you $75 for it

Did you see that this is from May of 2005?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Did you see that this is from May of 2005? is there a away that sale posts can expire after a certain amount of time (like a year or something)? i know it's easy to forget to look at the date stamp.

Originally Posted by pinkbundles /img/forum/go_quote.gif is there a away that sale posts can expire after a certain amount of time (like a year or something)? i know it's easy to forget to look at the date stamp. Thats a good idea! Sometimes I search for MAC items, and I get stuff from a year ago; only to find out it's been sold.
scared.gif

Latest posts

Back