MAC & Stila Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Girls-

Haven't posted in a few days since I was away on a business trip for work. But I did get a chance to play and went to a Marshall Fields in Chicago and bought a few items:

MAC Madame B - Pink Papillion e/s

MAC MAdame B - Plum e/s

MAC Fluidline - Macroviolet

MAC - Expensive Pink e/s

MAC - Gleam e/s

Stila Lip Glaze - Lychee

Stila Lip Glaze - Mango

Stila Lip Glaza Liner - Red

I was afraid to try the lip glazes since they had a tingling effect on my lips but when I tried them on, they felt fine. I am so excited because I really like those colors. I also almost bought Stila's Jade Blossom eau de parfum but will buy that when I get my next paycheck.

wink.gif

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="18" width="393"> <tbody><tr><td colspan="3" height="12" valign="top">

</td> <td colspan="3" height="12" valign="top">

</td></tr></tbody> </table>

Woo hoo

Originally Posted by Mariposa

Hi Girls-
Haven't posted in a few days since I was away on a business trip for work. But I did get a chance to play and went to a Marshall Fields in Chicago and bought a few items:

MAC Madame B - Pink Papillion e/s

MAC MAdame B - Plum e/s

MAC Fluidline - Macroviolet

MAC - Expensive Pink e/s

MAC - Gleam e/s

Stila Lip Glaze - Lychee

Stila Lip Glaze - Mango

Stila Lip Glaza Liner - Red

I was afraid to try the lip glazes since they had a tingling effect on my lips but when I tried them on, they felt fine. I am so excited because I really like those colors. I also almost bought Stila's Jade Blossom eau de parfum but will buy that when I get my next paycheck.

wink.gif

Nice haul! I was checking out the Expensive Pink @ MAC last night... it's really pretty! Now that I've gotten my feet wet with MAC stuff - I think I might have to get a few shadows a check...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by make-me-up-gurl NIce haul Mariposa! I think I have been to that Marshal Fields before!! What kind of business trip? I work for a financial institution and I was sent to training for a system that we use. The training was in Milwaukee but I decided to visit Chicago for the weekend since I had never been there and work was paying for some of my travel expenses. Never been inside a Marshall Fields before and it was pretty nice.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice haul! I was checking out the Expensive Pink @ MAC last night... it's really pretty! Now that I've gotten my feet wet with MAC stuff - I think I might have to get a few shadows a check...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I really liked Expensive Pink. I found out that I am getting a nice bonus at work so I may be going back to MAC sooner than I thought!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa I really liked Expensive Pink. I found out that I am getting a nice bonus at work so I may be going back to MAC sooner than I thought!
biggrin.gif
NICE!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh, I'll be in Milaukee on March 12-18 on business also!

Long flight from California!

Originally Posted by Mariposa

I work for a financial institution and I was sent to training for a system that we use. The training was in Milwaukee but I decided to visit Chicago for the weekend since I had never been there and work was paying for some of my travel expenses. Never been inside a Marshall Fields before and it was pretty nice.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh, I'll be in Milaukee on March 12-18 on business also!
Long flight from California!

It was indeed a long day. Flew from SF to Chicago and took a shuttle plane to Milwaukee. Fun fun fun and so freaking cold!

Woah, what a haul girlie! You did us proud
biggrin.gif

I'm waiting on Gleam to be delivered to me & i can't wait. I heard its really beautiful. Have fun playing with you goodies!

What a fabulous haul! I have Lychee lipglaze and I love it, I find myself saving it for best in case it's LE.

Latest posts

Back