Quantcast

MAc talk and some other stuff....

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
So yestarday at work this girl with bright blue eyeshadow walked in and as soon as I saw her I thought " Is that electric eel?" So I went up and asked what color she was wearing and she said " Oh it's MAC" Then we got into this convo about fluidlines and eyeshadow. Her friend was being checking out by my assiassny manager and she was wearing a prett e/s too. i went up to her and aksed what color she was wearing and she was all " Ummm beauty death?..." and i was like " Do you mean beauty marked?" and she was all " YEAH! that's it!"

So after they were gone my assiassnt mananger was all..." you know alot about make-up huh?" and was like " yep" He was like "I think you should be in charge on the cosmetic department..." So I get to order stuff for hot topic that i thik would sell and stuff....how cool is that

Alos ....I'm going to a MAC counter tomorrow and here's what I'll be getting....

Russian Red

Ruby woo

Swimming

Jewel Blue

and maybe....Lucky Green

And Brush cleaner

And last but not least I told my parents that I want to go back to beauty school and they were totally cool with it. I know i'm old enough to make my own choices but it's nice to know that you're family is cool with it

Reaction score
Congrats! Sounds like things at your work are going great. Definately get Lucky Green... I really like it. It is definately awesome that your family is behind you.

Reaction score
That's great Michelle!
I got the Lucky Green too - just haven't tried it out yet on anything other than the back of my hand! lol It's pretty though!

Reaction score
Go you! You should always do what feels right. I learned that the hard way, so it's good that you're taking action now instead of later!

Liz

Reaction score
woo hoo! what products do you think you'll order?

you should bring ben nye and then you get a discount! lol

you said that you're going back to cosmetology school? how long were you in it before you stopped?

Reaction score
congrats!!! I´m curious too-why did you quit makeup school? but anyway, I´m happy to hear you decided to go there again

Reaction score
Aw congrats Michelle! I love hearing great stories like that. I wish you all the best in beauty school

Reaction score
Good for you,Its the best when you can do a job that you actually enjoy ,good luck and hope school goes well.!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz woo hoo! what products do you think you'll order?you should bring ben nye and then you get a discount! lol

you said that you're going back to cosmetology school? how long were you in it before you stopped?

I was 16 and I wasn;t sure if that's what i wanted to do with the rest of my life....but now I am sure

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 I was 16 and I wasn;t sure if that's what i wanted to do with the rest of my life....but now I am sure You should get back into it... you have a real talent!

Reaction score
That's so cool about work and being in charge of the cosmetics department!

Also great about you going back to school. I always say do what makes you happy and it's evident that that's what will make you happy!

Jen

Reaction score
WTG, Michelle! Enjoy ordering that m/u and being in charge of that department! Good luck with beauty school.

Reaction score
that does sound amazing. Good luck with beauty school. Hope you keep your job.

Latest posts