MAC's Belle Azure collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am guessing fluidlines?
confused.gif

Crap.. I better hurry and get my pro membership. All I have to do is present my business card and proof that I work in the industry and I get my discount! WHOOOO

I LOVE the bronze packaging. I am gonna be sooo broke!
tongue.gif

Btw, HOT new avatar, Scarlette!!!!!!!!!

Ooh this collection looks much nicer than D'Bohemia.. Thanks for posting pics Marisol, you're a star
biggrin.gif

Oh & hey Scarlette i agree with Jess, i am LOVING your new avatar
biggrin.gif

Not another collection!! I'm going to be so broke!

oh, and thanx for the info marisol
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav Not another collection!! I'm going to be so broke! Well you have over a month to save for it!! I'm only messing, its not really funny is it Bhav? MAC have me so dam broke
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I've seen the pics for all the new collections and Im gona be broke xx Broke.. i think that's going to be most of us here!!

I am just glad you all don't want to kill me for posting about it!

Scarlette - hot avatar and I will be calling you once you get your PRO card to ge tthe hook up.
tongue.gif

Guess you have to be a livejournal member to see them... oh well - I'll sign up tomorrow... wanna catch up on here for a bit before bed
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Guess you have to be a livejournal member to see them... oh well - I'll sign up tomorrow... wanna catch up on here for a bit before bed
wink.gif
What error message do you get?

Originally Posted by Marisol What error message do you get? Don't remember exact wording - but something about me needing to be logged in to view... tried to log in - just in case I did once sign up (I've signed up for so many - who remembers!? LOL) but I didn't.
icon_rolleyes.gif

yeah, i couldn't see it either
frown.gif

I CAN'T WAIT TILL THESE COLLECTIONS COME OUT!!!!!

i'm kind of bored with the colors right now. so i can't spend any money on shadows that i don't really want and save the $$ for these collections

i'm wondering if i should get the other stuff also like the lippies and blushes or whatever comes out.

i should also get doubles and hawk them on ebay. lol. i would die if i sold something and it got to the price of that one auction for the Jasmine eyeshadow
icon_eek.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i would die if i sold something and it got to the price of that one auction for the Jasmine eyeshadow
icon_eek.gif
icon_lol.gif
Yeah really !! You know how much new stuff you could buy from one sale!?!? lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Do enough of those & you can be on one of those infomercials on how you became a millionaire from ebay'ing e/s!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Can you go in and copy and paste the pictures so we can see them too. I can't see them either...
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol What error message do you get?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah really !! You know how much new stuff you could buy from one sale!?!? lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Do enough of those & you can be on one of those infomercials on how you became a millionaire from ebay'ing e/s!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol. i barely make any money on ebay
frown.gif

did you see how many jasmine e/s auctions came out when they saw the price for that one. lol! but some looked like they were the same pic from the original auction, but from different ebay members, so that was kind of fishy. i wonder if the other auctions with the same pics went through ok.

Here is the info... (THANKS TO SON_RISA FROM MAC COSMETICS ON LIVE JOURNAL)

Shadesticks/Powerpoints

shadesticks.jpg

Belle Azure

belleazure.jpg

D'Bohemia

dbohemia.jpg

Lustrevision

lustrevision.jpg

Latest posts

Back