MAC's D'Bohemia Collection..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's a pic for ye girls.. I'm not sure of product names though but i do know there's a green fluidline being released with it!

I think i want the 1st one & ALL the piggies even though i rarely use pigments! The colours just look so pretty. I dont think i own many browns

When I first looked at this all the colours looked a bit boring, but on closer inspection there are a couple of green e/s, and a couple of the lippies look tempting depending on the texture.

does anyone know when this comes out? cus man i want those pigments. i will probablyonly get the piggies since i collect those more than anything else.

jeez Lau!! I just came back from MAC this afternoon!! Don't do this to me!!! LOL
icon_eek.gif
I am happy about the forest green'ish fluidline... my MAC finally just got in Blue Peep, so I probably won't be seeing this for awhile... but looks good!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Oh those e/s look so good! I'm gonna need to start saving up money. Does anyone know when they're coming out? I'll have to ask the SA's at my MAC Counter... they have a book that tells when they're supposed to get/put out new items. That's how I found out that the Blush Doubles & Textures came out today ...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
They would probably know...

i talked to my MA, and she looked it up and said May 5th (I think lol) I Just remember thinking, damn, another month!

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i talked to my MA, and she looked it up and said May 5th (I think lol) I Just remember thinking, damn, another month! ooooooooooo right b4 my birthday!!! that's awesome.

why do mac have to bring out so many new collections with LE items?!

oh well, i'll still be buying though!!

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i talked to my MA, and she looked it up and said May 5th (I think lol) I Just remember thinking, damn, another month! Yup i heard early MAY aswell.. Only 1 month to go girls
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav why do mac have to bring out so many new collections with LE items?!oh well, i'll still be buying though!!

cus they like us to go broke? loli only buy the stuff i like i don't buy just to have a LE item. i buy what i will use. except for those damned pigments lol i buy the pigments if i use them once or more than once. i love those damn things.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Just to confirm, yup, it's May 5th. I'm excited!!
main_image.jpg

main_text.gif

i can't wait. i want those pigments!! and it's right b4 my birthday
smile.gif

I can't wait either. Has anyone heard of a special event that is going on at the Vegas store? I heard that they are doing something special on May 5th and it just so happens that I will be in Vegas that day.

I can't wait to go to the Pro store @ the Ceasars Forum. I am going to get my make-up done for going out that night. Whoo hoo!

i'm excited! i'm not going shopping till then to save my money!!

Latest posts

Back