mac's fix+

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i bought this based on a few comments about it in other threads on here. i bought it last week and have used it a good 2 times or so, including this morning when i ran outta my moisturizer (don't you hate it when you can't tell how much is left?) and just sprayed it on. either it wasn't too cold or it DOES moisturize well.

anyway, how should i use this AFTER i put my makeup on? is it meant to freshen up my makeup or what?

thanks
smile.gif

they always used it after the mu application. it was to set it i guess. you know how you look kind of powdery when you just finish? but then after a little while, your skin's oil/moisture kind of soaks up the foundations and it doesn't look powdery anymore. i guess that's what it's supposed to do, but faster.

i didn't know about using it first.

I use it before to help my makeup look smoother and more blended. Then I'll give a spritz during the day and just dab it with a sponge to help it look as fresh as when I put it on... I love it! :icon_love

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i didn't know about using it first. oh, yeah. it moisturizes really well, too.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I use it before to help my makeup look smoother and more blended. Then I'll give a spritz during the day and just dab it with a sponge to help it look as fresh as when I put it on... I love it! :icon_love one of those cosmetics sponges? i tried that and i guess mine suck because they smell like rotten eggs with the slightest amount of anything, but maybe i'll go and buy other ones
smile.gif

thanks, girls!

Originally Posted by Jennifer

one of those cosmetics sponges? i tried that and i guess mine suck because they smell like rotten eggs with the slightest amount of anything, but maybe i'll go and buy other ones
smile.gif

thanks, girls!

LMAO! Yeah... just a wedge sponge. I just spray it on... then put on my makeup. Then during the day I'll spray it like once, then dab with the sponge.
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I use it before to help my makeup look smoother and more blended. Then I'll give a spritz during the day and just dab it with a sponge to help it look as fresh as when I put it on... I love it! :icon_love Me too..
icon_biggrin.gif

After I put on my moistorizer, I do 2 to 3 sprays. I then put on the rest of my make-up and before I leave my house for the day, i do one last spray. I really like it. Find it that it sets my make-up and makes my face feel refreshed.

thanks for replying, girls!

i've been using it since the day i posted this as a moisturizer and it works very well. i don't think it could be good enough for my winter skin, but now that it's a lot warmer, this is so refreshing and really moisturizes.

i don't see what it does for my makeup, though, but i'll keep using it and hopefully it'll work for me!

i don't think i'd repurchase, though, because even though it's a good product, it's not a must-have.

Latest posts

Back