mac's shadebender

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey do u guys know what mac's shadebenders are and what is the purpose of it and is it worth the money to buy?? A mac MA told me that these can be used anywhere on your face. You can put it on your eyelids, or on top of your eyeshadows for that look like the girl in the picture for hypnotique or you can use it on your lips to change or alter your color. But im thinking, can't you just use a regular lip gloss for that if you want to alter your lipstick colors or to add color?? So what's the point of these shadebenders. Do you think it's a waste of money to buy? Does anyone own these, I would love to know. Please tell me fast before i run to the store and waste $14. Thanks

Hey!

I was checking these out yesterday, they seem pretty interesting. I was going to get one but I didn't, I may go back today so I'll give them another look.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by maiho hey do u guys know what mac's shadebenders are and what is the purpose of it and is it worth the money to buy??
A mac MA told me that these can be used anywhere on your face. You can put it on your eyelids, or on top of your eyeshadows for that look like the girl in the picture for hypnotique or you can use it on your lips to change or alter your color. But im thinking, can't you just use a regular lip gloss for that if you want to alter your lipstick colors or to add color?? So what's the point of these shadebenders. Do you think it's a waste of money to buy? Does anyone own these, I would love to know. Please tell me fast before i run to the store and waste $14. Thanks

ok, i couldnt take it anymroe and i ordered the shadebender in sorcery. Lets just hope that this will do what it says. I heard from a lot of people that this shade will give your lips that peachy glossy tint which im totally jocking on right now. *crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Hey!I was checking these out yesterday, they seem pretty interesting. I was going to get one but I didn't, I may go back today so I'll give them another look.
smile.gif

Hehe, I went back to the MAC store and got Sorcery. I haven't used it yet tho, I will today. The MA said that you can only use it on your lips
icon_neutral.gif
but I'm going to experiment. She showed me what it does and basically all it looks like it does is just adjust the color of your lipstick and adds more gloss and a gold/peachy tone, real nice. But I'm going to play around with it today and see
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by maiho ok, i couldnt take it anymroe and i ordered the shadebender in sorcery. Lets just hope that this will do what it says. I heard from a lot of people that this shade will give your lips that peachy glossy tint which im totally jocking on right now. *crosses fingers*

Thats wierd that the MA told you it can only be used for lips. Every mac MA i asked said its for anywhere on your body. i'm testing it out on my eyelids for that dewy look. hehe. Now i have to wait for my delivery.

Oh yah, i have a coupon code for mac online with any purchase so if anyone is interested, let me know and ill post it here

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Hehe, I went back to the MAC store and got Sorcery. I haven't used it yet tho, I will today. The MA said that you can only use it on your lips
icon_neutral.gif
but I'm going to experiment. She showed me what it does and basically all it looks like it does is just adjust the color of your lipstick and adds more gloss and a gold/peachy tone, real nice. But I'm going to play around with it today and see
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back