Quantcast

Mac's Sheertone Blushes: Peaches or Gingerly?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
4,847
Reaction score
0
I'm a NC20-25 and I want to buy a nice peach shade of blush that will warm up my face and I am between Mac's Peaches and Gingerly!! What shade you think matches best with my skintone???


 
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
9,428
Reaction score
1
Gingerly is a lovely colour one of my faces but may be a bit to dark unless used softly, as your skin I would imahine is quite pale, gingerly was recommended to me by a Mac MU and I'm a NW35, but I could be wrong so I'd go to mac and have a try.

A few other nice ones that are not so dark are margin, trace gold, cubic and blush baby


 
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
4,847
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Sarah84 Gingerly is a lovely colour one of my faces but may be a bit to dark unless used softly, as your skin I would imahine is quite pale, gingerly was recommended to me by a Mac MU and I'm a NW35, but I could be wrong so I'd go to mac and have a try.
A few other nice ones that are not so dark are margin, trace gold, cubic and blush baby



Thanks Sarah!!I want to try a blush that will turn into peach on my face and not into pink! What color is Margin?

 
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
4,847
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Sarah84 Margin is more of a gold colour really I'd say. Have you tried Peaches?
 
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
9,428
Reaction score
1
I wasn't even aware their was one called peaches, I've never seen or heard of it

 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
i really like margin. it's shimmery blush and is like a peach/tan color. but i'm an nc35 or so.

oh! style blush is a peach/apricot shimmery blush

 
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
9,428
Reaction score
1
I was going to suggest Style aswell love that colour but thought that might be too heavy aswell.

 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Sophia I'm a NC20-25 and I want to buy a nice peach shade of blush that will warm up my face and I am between Mac's Peaches and Gingerly!! What shade you think matches best with my skintone???
Hey Sophia, I'm a Greek NC20/25 too! I've been wearing Peaches a lot lately and love it -- very soft but warm. I'd pick Peaches if I had the choice! I'd also suggest looking at Margin, which is a great golden peachy blush with a bit of shimmer.
Hope that helps!

 
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
0
i dont know a mac blush but ive been checking out benefits georgia peach blush,its so pretty and i keep hearing the best about it,im going to pick some up myself!!


 
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
4,847
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Joyeuux Hey Sophia, I'm a Greek NC20/25 too! I've been wearing Peaches a lot lately and love it -- very soft but warm. I'd pick Peaches if I had the choice! I'd also suggest looking at Margin, which is a great golden peachy blush with a bit of shimmer.
Hope that helps!

Thanks Joyeuux!! I will look both of them!!
 
Joined
May 22, 2005
Messages
383
Reaction score
0
I AGREE MARGIN IS A GREAT COLOR

Originally Posted by Sophia I'm a NC20-25 and I want to buy a nice peach shade of blush that will warm up my face and I am between Mac's Peaches and Gingerly!! What shade you think matches best with my skintone???
 

Latest posts

Top