Madame B on MAC website now

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Diane Madame B collection is up on MAC website now.http://www.maccosmetics.com/template...=CATEGORY14574

So ii the Flatline new liquid eyeliner.

What are you going to get Diane?
wink.gif
I'm eyeing Pink Papillon, Pollen & Meadowland e/s, as well as the Garden lustreglass and Flutterby l/s.
I just adore the names of the new products in this collection. Perfect for spring! The face charts are fun & colorful too.
smile.gif

I virtually went to Mac today and ordered my madame b. stuff. I am scared that things will go out of stock, there already is a lipstick that is sold out and it just came out! Wow.. anyway, although I didn't try anything on, I got the Madame B. lippy, Metamorph e/s and the black fluidline. I want to try on the fun colors before splurging. I used my stupid Macy's card, that's the only way I am able to buy this stuff right now.
eek.gif

Crap, I shouldn't have opened the link. I'm actually liking this line & think it's doable for me. Alas, I might have to make a stop @ MAC before I get on the plane tomorrow.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Crap, I shouldn't have opened the link. I'm actually liking this line & think it's doable for me. Alas, I might have to make a stop @ MAC before I get on the plane tomorrow.
eek.gif
Woohoo, some nice subtle MAC shades for Gail! You're going to San Francisco, right? You could always go visit the MAC Pro store in Union Square.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Woohoo, some nice subtle MAC shades for Gail! You're going to San Francisco, right? You could always go visit the MAC Pro store in Union Square.
smile.gif
Yay! Fun for all!
icon_lol.gif
BTW, I have no money! So I can't really buy anything . LOL.. but I will take notes and ebay it up when I get back home!
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back