• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Magazine Subscriptions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you want a great site for comparitive pricing on magazine subscriptions check out this site.

Depending on the magazine, you'll find individual subscriptions sites that offer great deals. I got 10 magazines for only $39 & was able to use PayPal w/one site.

HTH!

Originally Posted by keaLoha If you want a great site for comparitive pricing on magazine subscriptions check out this site.
Depending on the magazine, you'll find individual subscriptions sites that offer great deals. I got 10 magazines for only $39 & was able to use PayPal w/one site.

HTH!

Whoa, thanks for the link! I'm going there now to find my favs and see if I can get a killer deal!

Originally Posted by IsisKat Have you ordered any subscriptions from there before? If you did how long did it take to start getting the mags? I ordered one so I will let you know when I get it.

The mags my b/f reads are really cheap there... but I've bought something like that on Ebay before - and he never got one of them... are these really going to follow through? I'd like to order, but I just want to make sure
wink.gif

Along with my makeup addiction, I am so addicted to magazines. I get at least 90% or more free and I pay for a few. I am currently getting around 150 subs. I highly recommend this site for free magazines. It's an excellent site dedicated to free magazines.

http://www.all-freemagazines.com/

Latest posts

Back