Magnetic Nail Polish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've seen some of the ads for this Magnetic Nail Polish. Where you paint it on and while wet hold a magnet over it to make the ingredients become like highlights.
Has anyone used it and does it work? It looks like fun, but a little expensive.

I've used it before. I do have to hold the magnet wand over the nail polish while wet. I count to 20 slowly then go to the next nail to paint then hold the magnet over it. It does take longer than normal polish but I often get comments from ladies at take out windows or other places that see my nails in different angles. It is a bit more expensive and you can find it online. That's where I get mine.

Thanks for telling me about that and how it takes longer to use. I think I'll be checking out some ads on the internet to see what I can find. I'd love to have one based in a magenta color.

It does not have the features of magnetic polish. I use magnetic often and you need an actual magnet held over the wet polish for 15 sec to 60 sec while the polish is wet to make the special features show.

MAGNETIC The ones I use.

Latest posts

Back